Fat Sam - We're too late on RSC

Re: sam and rsc

Soulboy said:
Blue Phil said:
Ducado said:
I think people need to understand that most deals the stated fee is the maximum amount, and it are based on a number of factors (injuries, goals, champs league place etc) the amount paid is often a lot less than the headline figure
yer, so it would be like 14 million plus 5 in add ons

Source?
no im just saying that is what the original payment would likely to be.

Hes shit ! I dont know a single city fans that actually wants him. His career record even with last season is truley awful its one in 4 at best and hes had bad injury problems.

So he had one good season last year. So what the guys 27 alot of Blackburn players had a fluke good season last year. I dont want him at city. I never wanted him at city.

Ducado said:
Soulboy said:
Ducado said:
de niro said:
rejected again. we HAVE to walk away now, taking the piss.i like rsc but this is getting stupid.
he's going for crouch at 10m, i say go for him ourselves at that money.

He could only go for Crouch if he had the money from RSC, it's all bluff (IMO) he has form for it, to give in (in public) would be humiliating for him, so he blusters and blusters some more, I for one can not see the Blackburn board turning down 16 million

I've been reading this "theory" for weeks now. The one that says come the closing of the transfer window Fat Sam will be down at City banging on the door demanding money fom us, desperate to sell an unhapy player for whatever he can get.

Yeah right.

As I've stated on numerous occasions, Fat Sam is holding all the cards, and no matter what you may think of him, Fat Sam knows how to manage a football club.

RSC will NOT be signing for City. If he does it will be for a fee in excess of £20m. A lot in excess of £20m! Why would he sell for less?

Fat Sam has been honest throughout this. He said RSC is not for sale... unless we offer stupid money. Well, £19m is stupid money. And he's still rejected it out of hand.

So Hughes must walk away before Fat Sam takes the piss out of him even more.

Oh, and so much for us being able to buy any player in the world now that we are in the richest club in the worldd.

Seems transfer budgets apply to us as much as any other club Reality bites.

So much for another couple of million quid meaning nothing to us.

Has Given signed yet? Or can't we even agree a deal for him either?

Is Cook doing really his best for Hughes at this moment in time...

You forgot to add in your opinion

We shall see on February 2nd. at 5pm... then we can see how it all pans out.

Yes?

Like a little wager...?

You say he'll signfor £16m... I say he won't. Okay?

alera said:
Hes shit ! I dont know a single city fans that actually wants him. His career record even with last season is truley awful its one in 4 at best and hes had bad injury problems.

So he had one good season last year. So what the guys 27 alot of Blackburn players had a fluke good season last year. I dont want him at city. I never wanted him at city.

I want him

Re: Santa Cruz Bid Rejected

Definitly time to move on now, hes not worth £20m on current form and there are many better alternatives out there in my opinion.

Lancet Fluke said:
It really is about time we fucked this one off. I don't think he is so brilliant that we can't find an alternative target. Let the bastards go down and pick him up for 6 million when they go into administration...

exactly mate - time to move on for definate. If i'm honest once it got past the 12M mark i would have sacked it off. I dont think he's worth much more than 10M + a possible extra 5M max because we're trying to get him in mid-season

ashtonblue said:
alera said:

I want him
i wouldnt mind him either

Just the thought of giving Fat Sam that ammount of money makes my blood boil!

The man is a TIT

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.