Fat Sam - We're too late on RSC

Re: sam and rsc

ashtonblue said:
alera said:
Hes shit ! I dont know a single city fans that actually wants him. His career record even with last season is truley awful its one in 4 at best and hes had bad injury problems.

So he had one good season last year. So what the guys 27 alot of Blackburn players had a fluke good season last year. I dont want him at city. I never wanted him at city.

I want him

me too, and it WILL happen by the deadline.

Blackburn buy for £3 million a year ago now want well over £20 million.

We buy this guy hes going to be our worst signing ever and thats saying something. I dont fancy getting raped by big fat sam on this....

Ducado said:
I think people need to understand that most deals the stated fee is the maximum amount, and it are based on a number of factors (injuries, goals, champs league place etc) the amount paid is often a lot less than the headline figure

I presume that is in your opinion?

Because I'm not sure if you and Cook and Hghhes have a hot line to each other, but how else would you know this for a fact?

Apparently our last offer was final take it or leave it. I hope we dont humiliate ourself anymore, grow some balls, learn some common sense and move on.

You say he'll signfor £16m... I say he won't. Okay?[/quote]
i would'nt mind him but i hope you win your bet.
20m ffs whats going on.10-12 tops.handy to have at that price.

Blue Phil said:
Soulboy said:
Blue Phil said:
Ducado said:
I think people need to understand that most deals the stated fee is the maximum amount, and it are based on a number of factors (injuries, goals, champs league place etc) the amount paid is often a lot less than the headline figure
yer, so it would be like 14 million plus 5 in add ons

Source?
no im just saying that is what the original payment would likely to be.

How do you know that? Is it just a guess?

Re: Santa Cruz Bid Rejected

Listen, we can wait till the summer.

F BLACKBURN AND BIG FACE

Surely Studge, Bellamy, Benji, Boxer and Boj will do a job till the summer.

He's worth £10m at a silly inflated price. Mr Hughes, stop with the stupid bids for him. Move on, he ain't that good

Paulmcfc2703 said:
Chippy_boy said:
Ducado said:
DontLookBackInAnger said:
Best news of the week, I just wish Zola had told us the same thing about Bellamy!

Eh? He scored for us last night

Eh Eh? He's still a trouble making disruptive thug who's a fair to average striker at best. I wouldn't have signed him. So he worked hard last night and got lucky with one goal. I see him working hard every game and most games not getting lucky.
Got lucky? did you actually see the goal? he got the winning goal last night and is still getting slated.

FFS some people are idiots!

this

Re: Santa Cruz Bid Rejected

i would be happy to move on, but i think city are gona keep going til we get him, which is fine beause he is class, and with bellamy i think we're gonna dick on defences
and there isn't much time left to put a new deal and contract in place for someone else, especially for players such as aguero and villa.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.