Fav sweets and drinks as a kid

Kirkstall Blue said:
It's kali, Kaylie is a beautiful sexy girl. (Google was my friend)

Is the correct answer. Apparently it's a northern term, so our soft southern cousins won't have a fucking clue what we're talking about.

1970820.jpg

Coca-cola and Mars bars are longtime classics.

On the cultish front, there was a chocolae milk drink that they used to sell in Spain that was wonderful and the lime milkshakes made with tastee freeze ice cream that they made at the cafe on the Warren beach in Abersoch were rather wonderful.

Used to drink a fair bit of Corona: D&B, limeade and cream soda.

TCIB said:
24131L.jpg

wham_original__02485_zoom.jpg

Not had this thread in a while and i am sick to my back teeth of politics and death being at the top of the board for the last week.

Top Deck Shandy. The best drink ever invented. IMO.

Creamola foam was my favourite drink as a kid, especially the orange flavoured one

I loved a ghostbusters bar. Chocolate with pink or green goo Inside.
Must have been truly terrible for your insides. But sugary goodness never came so sweet.

Aniseed balls And sweet peanuts. They were good, but they are still sold so don't count properly.

Anyone remember the mcfc chocolate bar. Quite good chocolate if I remember rightly. Creamy and closer to a galaxy than Cadbury. Quite good.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.