Favourite curry

I find curries in general aren’t as hot as they used to be. I still prefer madras-vindaloo spice level, but not at the expense of other flavourings.

I’d rather have a rogan Josh to a madras.
I'm finding that but I put it down to old age, having a gob full of falsies and loosing my sense of smell and taste during covid.

The hotter, the better.

I'm finding that but I put it down to old age, having a gob full of falsies and loosing my sense of smell and taste during covid.

The hotter, the better.
Same here. I put a load of seriously spicy sauces on pretty much everything I eat at home these days.

I also have no sense of smell (never have had), so maybe there is something in that! Haven't got falsies though and, to the best of my knowledge, have never had Covid.

Anyone make their own curries? Missus LB is a master at one she does. Not overly spicy but just enough kick. She adds more to hers because she isn’t a pussy like me.

I can make a Balti. Bit of a ball ache but very nice. Get the recipes on how to make the base from Misty Ricardo.

Anyone make their own curries? Missus LB is a master at one she does. Not overly spicy but just enough kick. She adds more to hers because she isn’t a pussy like me.

I can make a Balti. Bit of a ball ache but very nice. Get the recipes on how to make the base from Misty Ricardo.
This random Tesco recipe is what I make:

I just treble the spice amounts

This random Tesco recipe is what I make:

I just treble the spice amounts
I’ve got a few books. The Rangoon Sisters is a good one. One of Steins Indian ones, too.

Sadly the older I’m getting the less arsed I can be standing around the kitchen, which is what we used to do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.