Favourite Scottish team

St.Johnstone, mate down the pub follows them and I keep an eye out for there results, so sort of support, not really though, only enough room in my heart for the blues!!!!!

aka blue jambo said:
Glasgow Man City said:
Mr Jambo will be along to correct you in a minute I'm sure.

lol I hope you dont mean me !! never contradict a fellow jambo / blue mate
lol, what have i got wrong then? like i said it was 15-20 yrs ago, i used to go up with a couple of blues and a Bolton fan we used to play footy with, he was the one who got us into it. The last time i went it was a scots cup semi at Parkhead vrs Rangers, Hearts lost 2-1 but was the better side. If i remember correctly Hearts had a CM called Ferguson who ran the show that day, he was easily the best player on the park, i think he may have had a spell at S/land but not sure.

would probably be Partick Thistle. Since i have a few mates up north who support them.

not read throughthis sorry if already thought up

but has to be DUMB BARTON

for obvious reasons

I am with the 3 who have said Arbroath. Come on the Lichties.

My wife is from up there and we go up several times a year and if they are at home I go to see them play at Gayfield! I have also been to quite a few away games with my brother-in-law so have seen many of the lower league grounds up there.

I have actually met City fans at Arbroath games in both home and away fans sections.

charliebigspuds said:
aka blue jambo said:
lol I hope you dont mean me !! never contradict a fellow jambo / blue mate
lol, what have i got wrong then? like i said it was 15-20 yrs ago, i used to go up with a couple of blues and a Bolton fan we used to play footy with, he was the one who got us into it. The last time i went it was a scots cup semi at Parkhead vrs Rangers, Hearts lost 2-1 but was the better side. If i remember correctly Hearts had a CM called Ferguson who ran the show that day, he was easily the best player on the park, i think he may have had a spell at S/land but not sure.

I was at the same game.It was at Darkhead and for some reason the crammed us in half of the section behind the goals.We scored first and it was down to luck that nobody got a serious injury.
Derek Ferguson is the older brother of Barry ex Rangers now at Birmingham.Great footballer who never produced it enough at Hearts.Hearts signed him from Rangers after he fell out with Souness.

Daft idea maybe but gave me an inward smile, supporting the underdog comes naturally to city fans I think, and Livingston has just filed for receivership, could we `ALL` adopt this ailing club and lend it some support and then sort of claim it as our own `Friend in the north`, a place we can always be welcome at if we can help save it. Hav`nt got a clue how to go about it but i`d put £100 in if plenty more pledged support too and would`nt that shame the bastards who say city are ruining football. Like I said hav`nt got a clue how to go about it but sure some clever financial types could throw in some ideas.
GO ON `WHY NOT`............... ideas anyone. and yes i am sober.

locoblu said:
Daft idea maybe but gave me an inward smile, supporting the underdog comes naturally to city fans I think, and Livingston has just filed for receivership, could we `ALL` adopt this ailing club and lend it some support and then sort of claim it as our own `Friend in the north`, a place we can always be welcome at if we can help save it. Hav`nt got a clue how to go about it but i`d put £100 in if plenty more pledged support too and would`nt that shame the bastards who say city are ruining football. Like I said hav`nt got a clue how to go about it but sure some clever financial types could throw in some ideas.
GO ON `WHY NOT`............... ideas anyone. and yes i am sober.

Actually got a mate that plays for Livi under 21's.
Sparky ring any bells mate? Won the irn bru player of the league last year & is Livi's all time top scorer :). Played in the Scotland u21 , England u21 game not so long ago, but because of the financial ruin Livingstone are in he joined Dundee, an exciting prospect for the future.
Though, Livingstone are in very bad shape & I doubt anybody would pledge money to Livingstone if they had no connection to the club, goodluck though, can see your passionate about them :)

lol livingstone's owners had a whip round of their own fans and got all of £149 LOL. if there own fans cant be arsed saving their club we shouldnt

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.