Favourite Scottish team

No mate i`ve never seen a game in scotland and have no affinity at all to any club up there, just that Scottish lower league teams get very poor support because of the Glasgow Old firm bollox, and to a lesser extent Hibs/Hearts. I saw it on the news and just thought what a crying shame and here WE are oozing billions, just did`nt seem fair at all, I`d much rather city play them than Rangers or Celtic if they can keep gate receipts, anyone on here got any clout at city to arrange such a thing ???

Supercity36, the reason they got a poor amount is because the Livi fans hate their chairman and have put money into a trust but its nowhere near enough ( need £300,000 to pay the council ) but if other clubs supporters help !!!! then just maybe they could be saved, would`nt that make you proud to be Blue ?

DenzilVoorhees said:
That was some humping that we got last night. Losing 5 -1 against Sigma.

Got a sore head from the post match drowning of sorrows.

fucks sake.

what a shocking week for Scottish football,tut tut .. but never mind the mighty Heart of Midlothian Football Club come in at the next round stage !!

HHGH
hearts hearts glorious hearts

aka blue jambo said:
DenzilVoorhees said:
That was some humping that we got last night. Losing 5 -1 against Sigma.

Got a sore head from the post match drowning of sorrows.

fucks sake.

what a shocking week for Scottish football,tut tut .. but never mind the mighty Heart of Midlothian Football Club come in at the next round stage !!

HHGH
hearts hearts glorious hearts
gotta be hearts with me as well, i joined the paras when i was 18 did all my training with a great lad who loved hearts, when we came to do our first jumps it was from a balloon 800ft he was 1st ,my mate from huddersfield 2nd, me third, great lad hard as nails back me up loads of times always had good things to say about city, you dont forget that?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.