Favourite Scottish team

Thaksinssoldier said:
Celtic is a wastelands for city failures...Samaras,Chris Killen and Willo Flood.

Celtic failures as well.To think the got rid of Hartley and kept Flood.Good old monkey heid.

Season starts on Saturday.

First game for Aberdeen is Celtic at home. Had to move my season ticket from South Stand to the Richard Donald Stand lower for this game as the Old Firm get a bigger allocation. I'm near the rabble away fans in the South Stand. Do try to get your banners up the right way this time.

Feeling pretty nervous about the game but think we might be able to squeeze out a draw. If it's a repeat of the 4 - 2 victory in January, then i'll be pissed most of the weekend.

Oh and to any Celtic fans that may be reading this that are heading up to Aberdeen on Saturday. Please try to leave our stadium as you found it, we do not have a bottomless pit of cash that we can use to fix our stadium. ;)

DenzilVoorhees said:
Season starts on Saturday.

First game for Aberdeen is Celtic at home. Had to move my season ticket from South Stand to the Richard Donald Stand lower for this game as the Old Firm get a bigger allocation. I'm near the rabble away fans in the South Stand. Do try to get your banners up the right way this time.

Feeling pretty nervous about the game but think we might be able to squeeze out a draw. If it's a repeat of the 4 - 2 victory in January, then i'll be pissed most of the weekend.

Hopefully the City failures will continue to pile on the misery of what has been a shocker for Aberdeen in the last few weeks!!

Regards banners up the right way, for whatever reason the Green Brigade banner is always upside down, must be an "in joke"!

Inverness Caledonian Thistle. My Dad live's in Nairn, just outside Inverness, so I take my sisters to see the football (they're only little) when I go up to see them. Would like to take them to City but they're never in Manchester. They get city shirts for Christmas though.

jipblue said:
Inverness Caledonian Thistle. My Dad live's in Nairn, just outside Inverness, so I take my sisters to see the football (they're only little) when I go up to see them. Would like to take them to City but they're never in Manchester. They get city shirts for Christmas though.

Good man.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.