Favourite Scottish team

CelticBhoyCityBlue said:
DenzilVoorhees said:
Season starts on Saturday.

First game for Aberdeen is Celtic at home. Had to move my season ticket from South Stand to the Richard Donald Stand lower for this game as the Old Firm get a bigger allocation. I'm near the rabble away fans in the South Stand. Do try to get your banners up the right way this time.

Feeling pretty nervous about the game but think we might be able to squeeze out a draw. If it's a repeat of the 4 - 2 victory in January, then i'll be pissed most of the weekend.

Hopefully the City failures will continue to pile on the misery of what has been a shocker for Aberdeen in the last few weeks!!

Regards banners up the right way, for whatever reason the Green Brigade banner is always upside down, must be an "in joke"!

This has been a horrible few weeks for Aberdeen but the turning point has to happen soon!

CelticBhoyCityBlue said:
Regards banners up the right way, for whatever reason the Green Brigade banner is always upside down, must be an "in joke"!

It's a protest at John Reid being Chairman, they see him as a war criminal and they will keep it that way until he's out the door.

The Green Brigade are also the ones who caused the poppy protests to become reality.

Glasgow Man City said:
CelticBhoyCityBlue said:

It's a protest at John Reid being Chairman, they see him as a war criminal and they will keep it that way until he's out the door.

The Green Brigade are also the ones who caused the poppy protests to become reality.

Why is he a War Criminal?

It may be obvious but i don't tend to get involved in any of the bigot brother issues.

Glasgow Man City said:
CelticBhoyCityBlue said:

$hitstirring GMC? The "protest" outside was attended by no more than 100 people, inside there were around 30 that allegedly walked out. I think in the modern day not enough people have the time to care about such a $hitey issue, myself included.

felixbg said:
mods can we have a poll please ... just seen the topic about rangers fans favourite english team ... so this is sort of the opposite

1 Rangers
2 Celtic
3 Hearts
4 Dundee Utd
5 Aberdeen
6 Hibernian
7 Motherwell
8 Kilmarnock
9 Hamilton
10 St Mirren
11 Inverness CT
12 Falkirk

Hamilton Academical, just cos I like their name... same reason I have a soft spot for Accrington Stanley.

mancunial said:
aka blue jambo said:
what a shocking week for Scottish football,tut tut .. but never mind the mighty Heart of Midlothian Football Club come in at the next round stage !!

HHGH
hearts hearts glorious hearts
gotta be hearts with me as well, i joined the paras when i was 18 did all my training with a great lad who loved hearts, when we came to do our first jumps it was from a balloon 800ft he was 1st ,my mate from huddersfield 2nd, me third, great lad hard as nails back me up loads of times always had good things to say about city, you dont forget that?

play United away on Monday,off to Zagreb on Tuesday ... play Rangers at Tynie on Sunday !! what a week

CelticBhoyCityBlue said:
Glasgow Man City said:

$hitstirring GMC? The "protest" outside was attended by no more than 100 people, inside there were around 30 that allegedly walked out. I think in the modern day not enough people have the time to care about such a $hitey issue, myself included.

No, not shit stirring, just commenting on the Green Brigade who I know a lot of Celtic fans aren't pleased with.

They see John Reid as a war criminal as he sued to be British defense secretary & therefore "responsible for" the army. This is why I linked it to the poppy thing - a dislike of the army and all associated is how they come across.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.