FC United Thread

Yet more investment at Salford City surely makes this who joke even less relevant? They stormed off in a huff and have now been done up the wrong 'un by former players that come from the era they want to return to - karma can be a little woman can't it? ha ha ha

i still feel salford city will offer a olive branch to fcum and maybe use them as a bird feeder club hahahha

i still feel salford city will offer a olive branch to fcum and maybe use them as a bird feeder club hahahha
Will never happen - The Rag Socks fans see Salford as the ''Man City of the Non League'' and of course, they won't give up their individual ownership of their club. They would rather the club fold and they all lose a shed load of money (a distinct possibility) than join with Salford.

Will never happen - The Rag Socks fans see Salford as the ''Man City of the Non League'' and of course, they won't give up their individual ownership of their club. They would rather the club fold and they all lose a shed load of money (a distinct possibility) than join with Salford.
Never say never, I'm hoping Fcum will join Salford as the hammer falls and eat them from inside.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.