FCUnited - This City is still ours

stony said:
FCUM are just a bunch of fair weather wankers. Real fans stick with their clubs through thick and thin and don't run off crying because something is happening that they don't like.
dont let them fool you into thinking they split because of the Glazer takeover, thats bollox.
when they formed, the rags hadn't won the prem for 3 years, (arsenal,chelsea,chelsea)
Abramovic had turned up with his cash and these splitting shitbags thought they weren't gonna win the prem for another decade at least!
if we start to win things, you watch their following grow.

blue dallas said:
stony said:
FCUM are just a bunch of fair weather wankers. Real fans stick with their clubs through thick and thin and don't run off crying because something is happening that they don't like.
dont let them fool you into thinking they split because of the Glazer takeover, thats bollox.
when they formed, the rags hadn't won the prem for 3 years, (arsenal,chelsea,chelsea)
Abramovic had turned up with his cash and these splitting shitbags thought they weren't gonna win the prem for another decade at least!

Splitting hairs, Chelsea had just won the first of their back-to-back titles when the Glazer takeover went through but I agree with the essence of what you're saying - I've long suspected that the decision for at least some of them to jump ship was made easier due to them looking at things on the pitch and concluding that they might not be quite so dominant as they had been.

blue dallas said:
stony said:

It's also no coincidence that the green and gold(it's yellow you fuckwits) started gaining momentum when we started spending big and they started selling big.
Fair weather wankers the lot of them.

Fairweather-indeed-average attendance-1973/74 in Div 49,000 -I was one of em.

I don't expect you to remotely understand why we set up in 2005-it was against what much of modern football had become - ticket prices, stewards,all seater etc etc,including inside oT -but the final straw was glazer.

I was very angry at the weekend, calmer now just wish MCC would disclose the real reason why they would not allow US to go TAL.

tIN HAT ON-SMILEY EMOTICON

politico said:

I don't expect you to remotely understand why we set up in 2005-it was against what much of modern football had become - ticket prices, stewards,all seater etc etc,including inside oT -but the final straw was glazer.

I was very angry at the weekend, calmer now just wish MCC would disclose the real reason why they would not allow US to go TAL.

"you'll do as you're told.....
you'll do as you're told......
You're FC of no fixed abode....
you'll do as your told....."

;-)

i would think that FC must be concerned with their falling attendances, they began with 3,500 but down to an average of 2k ish this year........<br /><br />-- Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:20 pm --<br /><br />i would think that FC must be concerned with their falling attendances, they began with 3,500 but down to an average of 2k ish this year........

kismet said:
i would think that FC must be concerned with their falling attendances, they began with 3,500 but down to an average of 2k ish this year........

-- Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:20 pm --

i would think that FC must be concerned with their falling attendances, they began with 3,500 but down to an average of 2k ish this year........

The plastic, fairweather fuckers are deserting just as they have done before.....funny as fuck ;-)

politico said:

Because in 10 years you won't exist.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.