Feeling flat?

On a personal level, a defeat to the Rags is always hard to take, and more so at Wembley in the FA Cup final. I'm surrounded by them where I live, and the pubs are where most of them usually watch them every week!

Leading up to Saturday, I absolutely loved my trip to Fulham, then watching the Spurs game with my lads in our local, followed by that great last day against West Ham.

I'm grateful to have been able to be part of a Champion season, with 4 on the bounce.

I'm clinging on to those thoughts, and what a way to get the past weekend out of my system!

I can’t believe that the media are saying we have had a poor season after winning the league
If that’s a bad season happy days
Is our pre season friendly at Rochdale arranged yet (ha) those were the days!!!!!

I would feel flat if now Arse would be Champions. funnily my twatter feed is full of Arsenal fans claiming how Arteta is better than Pep and Fergie both. thats after them bottling two titles in a row, imagine if they win one. dont even know how to remove all these Arsenal content and why they even on my timeline. blocked dozens of it and just keeps coming. maybe just replied to a few and sent them fuck off losers and now twitter thinks I am interested in these type of tweets lol.

media is relentless alongside social media to keep the agenda of 115, to discredit City and our successes as much as they can. I do hope Khaldoon and Mansour will act on it.

Could never feel flat, never ever, we've had n continue to have so many reasons to be cheerful...

I can’t believe that the media are saying we have had a poor season after winning the league
If that’s a bad season happy days
Is our pre season friendly at Rochdale arranged yet (ha) those were the days!!!!!
No club in the modern era has achieved four league titles in a row.

Hell yeah I feel flat. I expected us to win on Saturday, I was so confident. So to lose like we did, it knocked the wind out of me. Just got take it on the chin. I know it will have angered the living shit out of the players and management though. Nobody will care about this when we win the lot again next season. They'll want to stick to every **** that doubted them. Take a break lads, then get the furnace going again and obliterate them all. It could be Pep's last year and they'll want to give him a good send off unlike Liverpool who collapsed saying goodbye to their darling Klopp.

Nope, my overwhelming feeling is relief it's over, and we won the most important one again, and I fully intend to enjoy summer.

Started yesterday, by going to one of my favourite spots with mrs c, and sat looking at the fabulous view (it's quite an isolted hill top in The Chilterns) for about an hour as the sun was starting to go down, you can see about 12 counties from the top.

The walk there from the car park is completely wild, full of lovely wild flowers, and loads of bird life (the flying variety), it's great listening and watching them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.