Feeling flat?

Was home at just after midnight satdi,straight to bed with no shower,up at 5 am and in work at 6am sunday.
worked yesterday and today,first time Iv drank since satdi today when i got home earlier.
still pissed off with what they threw away on saturday.

my 84 year old dad said via whatsapp on saturday night" we have to take it on the chin "

All in all,I'll take what we won,the league,unlucky,very unlucky in the champs league v madrid etc.

still feel flat though to be honest.

It's amazing, all that effort over 10 months.
Since Christmas every game has been must win and certainly do not lose.

We are a whisker away from a second Treble (RM were shit and lucky) ditto Rags.

We have been fucking brilliant to get where we were and to end up with the Title is fantastic.

Should be preparing for a CL final this weekend with a Double in the bag but we aren't. I think that is why you feel flat but once the dust settles you'll realise it's an amazing achievement.

All could have been lost on the last day of the season but if wasn't.

Next season will be really intriguing with the new CL format and changes to the FA Cup, the final I believe is before the PL end.

Can't fucking wait.

It's amazing, all that effort over 10 months.
Since Christmas every game has been must win and certainly do not lose.

We are a whisker away from a second Treble (RM were shit and lucky) ditto Rags.

We have been fucking brilliant to get where we were and to end up with the Title is fantastic.

Should be preparing for a CL final this weekend with a Double in the bag but we aren't. I think that is why you feel flat but once the dust settles you'll realise it's an amazing achievement.

All could have been lost on the last day of the season but if wasn't.

Next season will be really intriguing with the new CL format and changes to the FA Cup, the final I believe is before the PL end.

Can't fucking wait.
Pity I have to come out of all cup schemes next year,needs must,first time me and the nipper wont have been in them. NHS minimum wage as finally seen to that.

Feeling great after we beat your lot on Saturday, but feel like utter Rafael Scheidt considering the news regarding that scumwad Ratcliffe.

Hate him, the Glazers and Curly Watts.

Don't think you blues should feel down for too long. Losing to us must have hurt but you will sadly be back amongst trophies before we are.

Good to see you downed by Stockport's finest. As an Irish Man United fan who lives in Bramhall, I have no idea why that warms my heavy heart.

So, take it easy, Blues and see you next season for
more ahits and giggles

I got pelters today off the 4 young rag lads who work in our office. Fair play. I’ve been dishing it out all season so just had to take it on the chin.

I don’t feel flat. I was pissed off on Saturday obviously but seeing everyone happy at the parade and it was all forgotten. Having said that, a bit like the league game that we fucked up against them to win the title, it will unfortunately be a negative memory that will probably stick for most of us. 2-1 in big Wembley games now.

Played golf this morning with 3 fellows that I taught school with, two younger guys both rags in their 40's and another fellow my age (68) and a Crystal Palace supporter.
Met up for breakfast and the rags were giving it big. I tolerated their abuse and showed very little emotion other than congratulations to them on their victory at Wembley. In the cart on the way to the first tee, my mate (Crystal Palace) asked me if I was upset at the grief I had endured during breakfast, I smiled and quietly shook my head no.
Now I am not a great golfer by any stretch of the imagination, but I DO hit the ball quite straight. After the tee toss on the first tee box I drew the fourth player's shot. Rag #1 right fairway rough, Palace fairway right side, rag #2 down the middle but short, then me. Pulled a 3 wood out and blistered my shot 225 right down the middle, at which point I screamed at the top of my lungs, "Fore". Both rags turned to me and said "fore, wtf that shot went straight down the middle."
At that point I just smiled, put my cover on the club and said I know it was straight down Broadway but I just felt like yelling "FOUR" to no one in particular. Hahaha.

CTID

Feeling great after we beat your lot on Saturday, but feel like utter Rafael Scheidt considering the news regarding that scumwad Ratcliffe.

Hate him, the Glazers and Curly Watts.

Don't think you blues should feel down for too long. Losing to us must have hurt but you will sadly be back amongst trophies before we are.

Good to see you downed by Stockport's finest. As an Irish Man United fan who lives in Bramhall, I have no idea why that warms my heavy heart.

So, take it easy, Blues and see you next season for
more ahits and giggles
He will never be Stockport’s finest while Ickle Phil lives and breathes

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.