Feeling flat?

Glad it’s not just me! Still coming to terms with what happened at Wembley. Just didn’t see it coming. The lads have done amazing to win the league again after the treble but Saturday was a massive kick in the dick.
I absolutely hate losing to them. And it's 10 times worse in a cup final. We should have annihilated them, I honestly thought 5-1 and the world audience would see how fucking crap they are.

Thats why I just can't seem to get over this feeling, I dislike the mindset of their twatish fans, they think they hammered us.

On top of that I'm fucking fuming at our players for not fucking showing up (except Doku of course).
After winning all those recent games why put in a performance like that on such a massive stage??

I'm seriously pissed off. Fucking Glum.

‘No history’
‘No fans’
‘Not a big club’
‘Cheats’
‘Oil club’
‘115’ IMG_0795.gif

weird year, never thought we'd win the league until beating Spurs, the cup was a big disappointment of course and jsut took the gloss of a hard fought year but would have taken that at the beginning of the season.

Rather win4 premier leagues on the bounce never achieved before than win only the fa cup this season.

I absolutely hate losing to them. And it's 10 times worse in a cup final. We should have annihilated them, I honestly thought 5-1 and the world audience would see how fucking crap they are.

Thats why I just can't seem to get over this feeling, I dislike the mindset of their twatish fans, they think they hammered us.

On top of that I'm fucking fuming at our players for not fucking showing up (except Doku of course).
After winning all those recent games why put in a performance like that on such a massive stage??

I'm seriously pissed off. Fucking Glum.
We seriously didn’t turn up on Saturday. It was a weird day. Play that game again with Ruben “our leader” and Akanji and no way do we lose that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.