Feeling flat?

If I'm honest I'm glad the season is now over, need to rest my football brain seems to of been non stop for the last 2 years.
Doesn't mean I'm not proud of our club and the journey we have been on I am, what we've achieved is extraordinary in the last 2 years.

I don't feel 'flat' with what the team has achieved far from it. I think the pile on since winning the 4th has pissed me off.

The pub for the final was a nightmare.

Perhaps it's just me after the high of doing 4
It's annoying that you can't have a decent conversion with other fans regarding how good this current City side is. All you seem to get is 115, cheats.

I felt flat after Stuart Pearce's final season, not after winning a fourth Premier League in a row.

It's annoying that you can't have a decent conversion with other fans regarding how good this current City side is. All you seem to get is 115, cheats.

I felt flat after Stuart Pearce's final season, not after winning a fourth Premier League in a row.
Get used to it, regardless of the outcome of the hearing. Rival fans know they have a permanent stick to beat us with now. Common sense doesn’t come into it as it’s what they know winds us up. If you sat down one to one with them they’d say ‘it’s just banter, don’t take it serious’.

I fucking love that that’s all they’ve got. Much better than a history of marauding around Europe disgracing themselves, in some parts literally murdering opposition fans.

Fuck them. It’s just background noise.

It'll dissipate. We made history that is unlikely to be repeated in our lifetime this season. We are the champions.
They won a cup that lost its prestige 20 years ago .

I'll be glad of a few weeks off the stress of watching us in high pressure games, and reading the usual shite on social media about City.
I'm sure match going fans will be the same!

We'll need it as 24/25 is going to be even more stressful i feel, with the hearing looming and Pep going

The 115 get ramped up by wanker keyboard warriors, RAGS, Dippers, TV and Radio with each Trophy we win.
I don’t think it was even this bad after last years treble
Thought we got a bit of recognition after the Treble but this year after back to back 4, we are getting very little.
This needs settling one way of another, quickly.

Glad it’s not just me! Still coming to terms with what happened at Wembley. Just didn’t see it coming. The lads have done amazing to win the league again after the treble but Saturday was a massive kick in the dick.
The end to the league campaign was great, although I always want the PL won asap. I really wasn't expecting that performance on Saturday, probably like most of us. Being against the rags obviously didn't help. We made it so easy for them in that 1st half with the goals and couldn't claw it back. Went to the parade on Sunday and had a few beers, but by christ that FA Cup would've looked nice next to the PL trophy.

Get used to it, regardless of the outcome of the hearing. Rival fans know they have a permanent stick to beat us with now. Common sense doesn’t come into it as it’s what they know winds us up. If you sat down one to one with them they’d say ‘it’s just banter, don’t take it serious’.

I fucking love that that’s all they’ve got. Much better than a history of marauding around Europe disgracing themselves, in some parts literally murdering opposition fans.

Fuck them. It’s just background noise.
It's not background noise tho is it,it's full on relentless,100 decibel in our faces fucking noise.
Can only hope a conclusion in our favour gives us the opportunity to shut the fuckers up for good,still seems a long way off tho.

I get 115 can be draining…it’s supposed to be.

What goes on in your head is up to you though.

When it comes my way I thank god for 115. It was something that galvanised the whole club and fan base to win the treble and without it I’m certain we wouldn’t have got it.

Siege mentality is as thing and our team has learned to thrive off it. Our fan base is well capable of doing the same. We don’t need continual validation from our rivals…that would be weird. Of course 115 comes from jealousy.

I don’t think we did cheat but you know what? Controversial opinion coming up….I don’t care if we did!

Own 115

Last edited:
Gutted we didn't perform to our usual standard on Saturday, but we have just won four in a row. The issue with the charges should be resolved within the next 12 months although we will be seen as guilty by many, regardless of the outcome.After last year, I really didn't think we would win it this season I have been amazed by the fact that we have.
We are all knackered, but I certainly don't feel flat. Don't let jealousy of rivals stop your enjoyment of our magnificent achievements, if you do, they win.
Up the blues.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.