Feeling flat?

I'm kinda knackered, not flat but feel slightly different to usual end of season blues. I think the treble followed by what i think was the most intense league battle, more so than the scouser one point finale, it's just maybe a good time to have a couple of months break. Never really felt like this before.

Like others, i was fucked off with the united performance and result for about 2 hours and then had moved on. I was just so proud of how we fought for the league - nothing, not even losing to them, could sully it.

Anyone feeling flat didn’t go to the parade.

The players certainly don’t feel flat. The fans who were there were on top of the world.

Rags beat us fair and square as we didn’t turn up and the simple fact is you can’t win them all, especially with a performance like that. We won the pot that dictates who was best over the course of a 38 game season. That will always be the big one.

Flat? Not a chance. PL Champions - again.

Came in here to say similar.

Felt flat after the cup final, the parade snapped me right out of it though, got to celebrate 3 trophies, have a summers rest and go again.

Inc. the community shield there's 6 pieces of silverware to go for next season. What's not to love!

Came in here to say similar.

Felt flat after the cup final, the parade snapped me right out of it though, got to celebrate 3 trophies, have a summers rest and go again.

Inc. the community shield there's 6 pieces of silverware to go for next season. What's not to love!
The Waltonians is what that will be known as.

We’ve had a stronger season than I expected. I thought we would finish second and win the FA Cup. Losing on Saturday was very disappointing but capturing a fourth consecutive title is a magnificent achievement.

Next season is a worry if Pep is going to be leaving us next year. I fear we won’t be very active in the transfer market, which might ultimately cost us in the title race.

Anyone else feeling abit flat, a bit knackered ?

So proud of this club and team and I really didn't expect us to be so good this season after the treble. So what an unbelievable mental strength the team has.

To go on the run City have done I found myself getting knackered after each game, even from my sofa !.
I went to Brighton away and put so much effort into support the blues my throat hurt for days.

But now the season has ended and I feel bit flat. I guess that's normal after reaching your target of 4 in a row.

For some reason I'm finding all this 115 shit very draining at the moment. City have done something that's never been done before yet all I hear is 115.

I'm fed up to the back teeth of this 115 fuck me other clubs cheat in clear site and nothing is done. Dippers 50million fiddle, rags well fucking rags.

Just a rant I feel so proud But little flat ;(
You wouldn't have started this thread if we won the cup would you?

Just give your fanny a wipe and you'll be alright ; )

Anyone else feeling abit flat, a bit knackered ?

So proud of this club and team and I really didn't expect us to be so good this season after the treble. So what an unbelievable mental strength the team has.

To go on the run City have done I found myself getting knackered after each game, even from my sofa !.
I went to Brighton away and put so much effort into support the blues my throat hurt for days.

But now the season has ended and I feel bit flat. I guess that's normal after reaching your target of 4 in a row.

For some reason I'm finding all this 115 shit very draining at the moment. City have done something that's never been done before yet all I hear is 115.

I'm fed up to the back teeth of this 115 fuck me other clubs cheat in clear site and nothing is done. Dippers 50million fiddle, rags well fucking rags.

Just a rant I feel so proud But little flat ;(
I think it was Saturday that's made most people feel a bit flat, and the fact that the season is now over

Me too. I think for me i'm more emotionally drained after months of shredded nerves, anxiety, nail biting and just being generally on edge.
Obviously Saturday's disappointment dampened things a wee bit, but i'm still delighted with the season. Now its just that lull after months of emotional investment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.