Ferguson **Confirmed Retired** (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Slurgie **Confirmed Retired** (merged)

Kun Aguero said:
Moyes has to nailed on, the rags won't have to pay compo, they've never had a foreign boss and he'd listen to what Fergiescum says.
I thought they'd had an Irish manager at one time?

The callers on 5 live can't stop talking about us-again.

#pooingtheirpanties

Syth said:
CityFan94 said:
A few people predicted this midway through the season with his rants about Newcastle, etc. He was SO desperate, too desperate, a few people did think he was so desperate to win because it was going to be his last.

I think Mourinho will come in. After his behaviour at Old Trafford this season and his 'friendship' with SAF going into overdrive this season, I think he'll come in.

It doesn't fit with Mourinho saying he wants to go somewhere where he'll be loved, but he's the only real option.

If they appoint Moyes, they'll be lucky to finish top four. And I'm not joking.

Hmm not if he remains in advisory role or something. I can certainly see Moyes being their coach and bacon advising him for an year perhaps. We'll see.

I see this as the perfect result for the Yanks, a saving on salary over what Mourinho would cost, a saving on transfers, what would Mourinho want? And a business model like Arsenals. Bobbling around the top of the league bringing in the maximum profit whilst spending fuck all and winning the same.

How Blue does the future feel today?

They wanted to wait until saturday to try to water down our day but stock market rules told them otherwise...horrible till the end...no one will give a fuck on saturday..just hope moyes goes there

Good riddance to the poisonous old toad

Great for them lot, terrible for football in this country

Mourinho is nailed on for them now imho but I hope to god it's Moyes

bluelol said:
Come on now, let’s look at the bigger picture here. How’s Phil Jones going to feel!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[bigimg]http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01707/PhilJones9_33_620x_1707047a.jpg[/bigimg]

CityFan94 said:
They won't be saying this on sky sports, but I definitely think he's looked at next season and really wondered if he could win it again with us and Chelsea strengthening.

With us strengthening in the summer and if Chelsea get Mourinho, I think he's looked at it and really questioned if they could win it. RVP wasn't a signing for the future, Rooney's a shadow of himself, he's still relying on old players like Giggs and Ferdinand.

He wanted to go out on a high and this season was maybe the last chance of that.

Good point. He was also overly incensed about the Nani incident, he must have known then that this was his last season to win the CL again.

TBH, I thought soon after we won the title that he'd do one as soon as he won it back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.