Ferguson **Confirmed Retired** (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Slurgie **Confirmed Retired** (merged)

This is the moment he thought, time to go.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26Wfs4RG_DM[/youtube]

I expect Scholes and Giggs to retire as well now.

Fergie will do the recruiting for his job and he will favour Moyes - he seems very patriotic and he squads seems to have always had at least one scottish player in. He wont want Mourinho as he wont be able to control him as easy.

He might be moving upstairs but it will basically be a job share with the next guy in, for the forst couple of seasons anyway

NinoK said:
YES YES YES

what City should do now is part ways with Mancini (after he wins the FA Cup) in a friendly manner, and nab whoever they have lined up to replace Bacon with. it would mess them up proper and set City up for years of domination. nab their transfer targets while we're at it.

Not if it's Moyes

Re: He's gone

I knew he wouldn't last long after retiring. What was it an hour?

Just a thought. To those dreading united being presented with the Premier League trophy on Saturday consider this:

I reckon it'll almost certainly be lifted by him. I'm really looking forward to watching next season's MOTD credits already :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.