Ferguson **Confirmed Retired** (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Slurgie **Confirmed Retired** (merged)

88ster said:
Good riddance to the poisonous old toad

Great for them lot, terrible for football in this country

Mourinho is nailed on for them now imho but I hope to god it's Moyes

totally agree, otherwise why annouce it now? i hope im very wrong though

A mark hughes / roy keane double team would be ideal

I get the feeling that we're not going to be able to turn on the tv for months without having to see a tribute to him!

Cup final? What cup final! (Saying that, all I care about is us winning it).

To all those who are putting money on Moyes I would advise you to stop. The rags are a multi-miilion pound, world-wide commercial enterprise, they are not Blackburn Rovers.

There is no major business in the world which would replace their most important employee with someone who has operated in the same business for over 10 years without any form of recognised success (in football terms - no trophies, no Champs League appearances, never competitive in the Premier League). It would be like Tesco appointing Arkwright as its next CEO. Yes he can run a limited ambition corner shop but has no experience of the realities of running a business right at the forefront of the industry.

It will be one of the big hitters of world football & I have a sneaking feeling it could be Jose. At least that might satisfy some of his acolytes on here who wanted to see him in Manchester.

I am actually very sad, because winning the League against Ferguson taste much better imo.

I know its cup final week and wouldnt want to unsettle players, but how good would it be to announce a major signing in the next day or 2

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
They wanted to wait until saturday to try to water down our day but stock market rules told them otherwise...horrible till the end...no one will give a fuck on saturday..just hope moyes goes there
I can just imagine Fergie wanting to get the timing of this spot on. Saturday morning press conference for the Sunday game against Swansea, just before the FA Cup final where maximum impact of furore surrounding it would happen and all media outlets would want to get their moment to get in on the story - all taking the shine off Cup final day.

However, that will all be calmoured over and done and dusted - maybe apart from SSN and MOTD - by tomorrow afternoon. And ESPN will have their whole day dedicated to the FA Cup.

Cheadle Blue said:
88ster said:
Good riddance to the poisonous old toad

Great for them lot, terrible for football in this country

Mourinho is nailed on for them now imho but I hope to god it's Moyes

totally agree, otherwise why annouce it now? i hope im very wrong though

A mark hughes / roy keane double team would be ideal

brian robson please, he wouldnt notice the smell of piss in the managers office

Well I'll be damned. I've wanted to see the sentence "Ferguson will retire" for a long, long time. But if it is Jose replacing him I may dread this day. I pray to God it's not him at the swamp next season.

YOu've got to hand it to the old twat.

That's some career he's had. Fair play to him.

They won't go for Mourinho, will they? Please no.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.