Ferguson **Confirmed Retired** (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Slurgie **Confirmed Retired** (merged)

I think United will want a stayer rather than a flitterer, a Scotsman rather than a foreigner, a modest achiever who will defer to Him Upstairs rather than someone who has proved himself to be independent minded. My money's on Moyes.

F**k me, Vinnie oozes class.

@VincentKompany
Sir Alex, one of the best managers of all time. After 26 years of success in the game, we all owe him a tribute.

Just try to imagine Wio doing anything remotely similar.

Didsbury Dave said:
YOu've got to hand it to the old twat.

That's some career he's had. Fair play to him.

They won't go for Mourinho, will they? Please no.

This ...... perfectly put

Howard Webb has been placed on suicide watch!

HorshamBlue said:
I think United will want a stayer rather than a flitterer, a Scotsman rather than a foreigner, a modest achiever who will defer to Him Upstairs rather than someone who has proved himself to be independent minded. My money's on Moyes.

That as well. I just can't see Mourinho working under someone like him. He prefers to do things his way. Just look at how he got Valdano fired in Madrid. I'll go for Moyes as well, Scottish and will lick his b@lls without even being asked me thinks.

the goats backside said:
I know its cup final week and wouldnt want to unsettle players, but how good would it be to announce a major signing in the next day or 2

they will probably change it to the sir alex ferguson trophy in time for weekend...

We had our foot on their throat at the end of last season. We didn't go for the jugular in the transfer window.

Nows the time. We have a second chance to stick it to them. We need to strengthen this summer like never before.

2yoxt87.jpg

Let them have mou, it doesn't matter.....THE FUTURE IS BLUE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.