Ferguson **Confirmed Retired** (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Slurgie **Confirmed Retired** (merged)

Although i have to respect what he has done, begrudgingly, the fact remains he is a **** of the highest order and i am very glad now he has gone.

I would love it (LOVE IT) if they get Moyes in and crumble now the wankers.

Tolmie will confirm i told him ferguson is leaving this summer back at the start of march. Same source has just told me the new manager - mourinho.

HorshamBlue said:
I think United will want a stayer rather than a flitterer, a Scotsman rather than a foreigner, a modest achiever who will defer to Him Upstairs rather than someone who has proved himself to be independent minded. My money's on Moyes.
Mine too. Mourinho would completely change the system there whereas Moyes plays very much the system they use now. Plus he would almost be grateful to have Baconface sitting behind him mentoring him through the first two or three years. No way Mourinho would want that.

ChrisNUFC said:
Although i have to respect what he has done, begrudgingly, the fact remains he is a **** of the highest order and i am very glad now he has gone.

I would love it (LOVE IT) if they get Moyes in and crumble now the wankers.

They have to sack a manager in my lifetime :)

wireblue said:
Tolmie will confirm i told him ferguson is leaving this summer back at the start of march. Same source has just told me the new manager - mourinho.
Good work mate.

I think Mourinho is the best appointment - as far as WE are concerned. He'll be gone in 2 seasons like he usually does, and then they're back to where they find themselves today, but with a 2 year dynasty to replace rather than a 26 year one.

Today is a fantastic day.

wireblue said:

Stop it.

A helpline has been set up for distraught Rag fans : 0161 61 61 61 61

To any aspiring writers out there, Redcafe is currently a smorgasbord for inspiration on the emotional drama genre! It's a beautiful thing to see the rags so heartbroken.

u are mad to be happy if they appoint mourinho. you know them cunts will hand him 150 mil
and the finest players will be off to the rags or the german rags with pep

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.