Ferguson **Confirmed Retired** (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Slurgie **Confirmed Retired** (merged)

They've obviously pursuaded him to go to try and get Jose. Would crease myself if Jose picked chelsea and they have to settle for moyes.

I wonder how RVPm is feeling, after being sold a 5 year "vision"

skybluecelt1990 said:
To any aspiring writers out there, Redcafe is currently a smorgasbord for inspiration on the emotional drama genre! It's a beautiful thing to see the rags so heartbroken.

It is quite beautiful isint it endless pages of utter shit and fear cant wait to see moyes be confirmed that would probably be to much for them to handle.

jellert said:
So for the first time in my life no fergie
I was born in '82 but started going to City in '89, so this is the first (or the Summer will be) time i will have known football with no Ferguson. Imagine what Rags our age will be like, they will literally have no clue how to handle it.

Pigeonho said:
wireblue said:
Tolmie will confirm i told him ferguson is leaving this summer back at the start of march. Same source has just told me the new manager - mourinho.
Good work mate.

I think Mourinho is the best appointment - as far as WE are concerned. He'll be gone in 2 seasons like he usually does, and then they're back to where they find themselves today, but with a 2 year dynasty to replace rather than a 26 year one.

Today is a fantastic day.

Mourinho will be a double edged sword. On the one hand he'll be a relative stop gap manager, he'll be gone in 3 years maximum as is his want regardless of the sixe of the club, and United will need to deal with the new manager issue all over again. However, on the other hand, he's won whereever he's been so United will still be hugely successful over the next few seasons. Personally I'd prefer them to get Moyes, he's never won anything as a manager and it remains to be seen if he's got the tactical nouce and the abilities to manage a club the size of United and win things with them.

incredible manager and motivator

just have to look at the players he has brought through and trophies won. One of the best managers ever

It will deffo be moyles or mourinho to take over imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.