Ferguson **Confirmed Retired** (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Slurgie to retire...

Prestwich_Blue said:
wireblue said:
I was told about this a couple of months ago by a very reliable source and discussed it via PM with a few posters. He's going at the end of the season
And he's going to announce it on Cup Final day or the Sunday.
Not if we lose he won't ;)

Prestwich_Blue said:
wireblue said:
I was told about this a couple of months ago by a very reliable source and discussed it via PM with a few posters. He's going at the end of the season
And he's going to announce it on Cup Final day or the Sunday.

Had no idea when it'll be announced but I heard in March it was happening. Asked Tolmie at the time if he'd heard the same. It was the same source that I heard gill was leaving about 12 months ago.
I don't know who his replacement is but I do know there has been a request for increased security on their preseason tour

Rascal said:
bammy blue said:
also how long does it take to recover from a hip replacement?.

Its a matter of days mate. They have you up walking the day after.

Bloke i know who was 60 had both done at once he as back at work 2 weeks later and he was a gardner
Friend of ours had it done and died from an embolism in the recovery room.

I was listening to GMR and they have said that the Rags have called a staff meeting tomorrow morning and there will be a big announcement.

Josh Blue said:
From RedCafe....
I'm physically shaking here.
Aw, poor deluded rag tw*t.

To be honest, I did happen to mention to someone, way back before the turn of the year, that I hoped that the rags would win it, if only it meant that their bully-boy of a pissed-up manager would retire.

The champagne has been in the fridge for several months. It is waiting for a special occasion.

Josh Blue said:
From RedCafe....

I'm physically shaking here.

the grief machine will kick in and there will be an epic spectacular hosted by Mickey Mouse and Eric cantona.

Foreign dignitaries will arrive for the abdication and oiling up of the new thundercunt.

Weeping on the streets of Manchester will happen.

But the wailing Cockernees will wail so loud the French will hear them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.