Ferguson **Confirmed Retired** (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fergie retiring

I'm hearing ferguson is going to retire at end of season, didn't see it already posted, don't know how true. Heard it off reds. They say he is unhappy with transfer funds for next window and doesnt think champs league is winnable without big spending... he has lead them so far ahead this season he sees it as good way to finish, knowing city and chelsea will be a lot stronger next year! Moyes is being lined up as the replacement. Like I say, could be BS but I for one hope its true. Will be glad to see the back of whiskey nose.

Edit: It's on the sports news all over Internet now... Could be true

Re: Slurgie to retire...

rickmcfc said:
When is there final home game? God I would love it if he walked onto the pitch after they were handed the trophy, and made an announcement stating he is retiring. There would be a flood with all the fucking tears!!!

Will not switch on the telly or radio for weeks. The arse licking and 'time he was once stood fifty yards away from me but knew I was there' claptrap will start soon.

In other news Ronnie Irani has been taken to hospital with an unknown hyperactive condition. Unfortunately he's going to pull through.

RIIAC

its funny cause they cant hide something like this cause of them being public on the NYSE, if a change is made an announcement has to be made immediately gonna be curious to see what their stock looks like tomorrow

Don't believe it! The Govan pisscan is trying to steal attention away from the FA Cup final.

Re: Fergie retiring

All over Twitter and been on GMR but with no proof. Report in The Telegraph.

Fergie going would put United in meltdown. I can see it happening. He goes out a winner knowing they cannot compete with City.

Pretty sure USA Stock Exchange will hear first if there is major change happening.

Fingers crossed.

cmdub said:
its funny cause they cant hide something like this cause of them being public on the NYSE, if a change is made an announcement has to be made immediately gonna be curious to see what their stock looks like tomorrow

Well, as Ray mentioned earlier, Radio Manchester said all the staff at the training ground have been called in for an important meeting tomorrow - so I dont think its gonna take long for an official announcement.

Re: Fergie retiring

Rubbish. If he was going to retire he would have announced it by now as they've nothing to play for and it would give him a chance to soak up the inevitable adoration at the last two games.

cmdub said:

They'll have to clarify it tomorrow, Thursday at the latest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.