Ferguson **Confirmed Retired** (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Slurgie **Confirmed Retired** (merged)

bazbarrybazzer said:
Moyes???
sportingintelligence ‏@sportingintel10m
#mufc sources say successor announcement "soon", and "he'll be cut from same cloth as Ferguson and Busby, and believe in youth development"

gary glitter? Jimmy Tarbuck? Stuart Hall?...

NipHolmes said:
The cookie monster said:
johnmc said:
Hes done very well at Everton with no money - no one denies that surely. Yes he has no experience with money but that doesnt mean he will fail. What money he has had in the past he has always spent very well.

Everton havent won anything but in your opinion have they over or under acheived over the last 5 years?

You have to ask why they dont want mourinho but want moyes..

Their fans want Jose, check the forums!

The problem is their owners want a steady eddie who can manage on a set budget. Jose is a winner and will want to dominate. United meanwhile will need to managed shrewdly.

I can see this being the case. However if Mourinho does go there, then it may open the door to Ronaldo to return to United as well but I can never see the Glazers spending that amount of money.

Has anyone tried the Benitez to United to the reds at work yet? I managed a straight face too.

I thought one lad was going to spontaneously combust right there in front of me.

Finished him off with "don't worry if he turns you down, it will be Moyes, his contract is up"

B-B-B-ut it will be Jose.

Lots of tears, snarling and gnashing of teeth today in the office.

Just text a rag telling him it was Moyes odds on.He said he was gutted if it was him.

This day is getting better and better.

johnmc said:
The cookie monster said:
You have to ask why they dont want mourinho but want moyes..

Thats easy - Moyes will play the puppet a lot more than Mourinho would.

Not sure Moyes is destined to fail though as everyone is hoping. Love it if he does but doubt the rags will flake away.

Would I have Moyes as a replacement for Mancini - No, but I do think he has done a great job at the blue bindippers.

I was having my daily dig at mourinho,nice to know the job he fucking craves has slipped by
And i agree john who knows what moyes could do..

He' s only doing it so they get a decent turnout for the open top bus parade this year.

bazbarrybazzer said:
Moyes???
sportingintelligence ‏@sportingintel10m
#mufc sources say successor announcement "soon", and "he'll be cut from same cloth as Ferguson and Busby, and believe in youth development"

That has to be Owen Coyle.

Stretfords in melt down, they won't be happy with Moyes.

Fergies in a home
He's in a home
He's in a home
Fergies in a home

Fergies in a home
In a home
Fergies in a home
Na na na na na

On a serious note..

Could the Moyes thing be a smoke screen for Mourinho???

Personally just can't see Jose going there because they have to pay compo for one and he stated clearly the other day that he has a new pad in London,his family are moving there and I think his daughter is attending a performing arts school there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.