Ferguson **Confirmed Retired** (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Slurgie **Confirmed Retired** (merged)

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
NipHolmes said:
Hamann Pineapple said:
Moyes will go there and take lecott and fellaini

We wont sell to United.

'Once a blue, always a blue'.

Everton needed to sell to rebuild and player wanted to go.

If Lescott tried to force a move we'd keep him here and let him rot out of principle.

On my life and you can ask Seosa. I was told about united approaching him months back. It won't happen. Newcastle, Villa and Everton are more likely unless he runs contract down and moves.

I watched him last night and couldn't believe my eyes, he's still as sloppy as last year and Mancini (yes I said it) was bang on the money replacing him. We will miss Kolo more than Joleon imo.

Anyway, it's done. The futures clear and City are on the up without doing fuck all! Brilliant!

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
On a serious note..

Could the Moyes thing be a smoke screen for Mourinho???

Personally just can't see Jose going there because they have to pay compo for one and he stated clearly the other day that he has a new pad in London,his family are moving there and I think his daughter is attending a performing arts school there.

He's 1/8 to go to Chelsea. He's 5/1 to United and Moyes is odds on as I said a page ago.

It's done. Chill mate.

Moyes to be announced as new united manger end of week

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/premier-league/2013/05/08/3963134/its-moyes-manchester-united-to-name-sir-alex-successor" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/pre ... -successor</a>

Very reliable source... I just want to know why moyes of all people. 10 years no trophy but he suits them slightly strange choice if true // what are the chances of the mourhio deal being hijacked...

--------------------------
EXCLUSIVE
By Wayne Veysey

David Moyes is set to be appointed the new manager of Manchester United by the end of the week, Goal.com understands.

The Everton boss is expected to be announced, possibly even within the next 24 hours, as the successor to Sir Alex Ferguson, who revealed on Wednesday morning that he is stepping down at the end of the season.

Sources have told Goal.com that the United players have learned today that Moyes is the man who has been lined up to take over from Sir Alex.

More to follow...
Follow Wayne Ve

na na na na na na na na na na naa

fergie's had enough, had enough, fergie's had enough...

Their trophy parade is going to be sickening, piccadilly station rammed with cunts from around the country, deansgate chocka with dicks and shitheads there to wave of the fuhrer.
I live in town so am not going to get away from it. It does my fucking head in, we dont have our parades in liverpool or birmingham do we? Why cant they have it in their own fucking city

NipHolmes said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
On a serious note..

Could the Moyes thing be a smoke screen for Mourinho???

Personally just can't see Jose going there because they have to pay compo for one and he stated clearly the other day that he has a new pad in London,his family are moving there and I think his daughter is attending a performing arts school there.

He's 1/8 to go to Chelsea. He's 5/1 to United and Moyes is odds on as I said a page ago.

It's done. Chill mate.

It was done in january when i told you.

Prestwich_Blue said:
bazbarrybazzer said:
Moyes???
sportingintelligence ‏@sportingintel10m
#mufc sources say successor announcement "soon", and "he'll be cut from same cloth as Ferguson and Busby, and believe in youth development"
Le Vell? Roache?

You do some beltin work on here PB but that there is your Aguerrrrrooooo moment ;)

Just a desperate ploy to get a turnout for the parade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.