Ferguson **Confirmed Retired** (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Slurgie **Confirmed Retired** (merged)

The cookie monster said:
NipHolmes said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
On a serious note..

Could the Moyes thing be a smoke screen for Mourinho???

Personally just can't see Jose going there because they have to pay compo for one and he stated clearly the other day that he has a new pad in London,his family are moving there and I think his daughter is attending a performing arts school there.

He's 1/8 to go to Chelsea. He's 5/1 to United and Moyes is odds on as I said a page ago.

It's done. Chill mate.

It was done in january when i told you.

Agree. I also think you have a good point about him at United but Ferguson probably told him it was Moyes gig and he was complimentary in that respect.

moyes is clueless and for that reason alone you should all wish he gets the united job. within weeks he would have van persie playing at centre half and draft in naismith and anichebe to bolster their CL hopes. kenwright would be gutted to lose out on any compensation and must be frantically looking to draft in gary megson as his replacement !!

Didn't Moyes and Rooney have a disagreement when he left which ended in a court case. This could be fun

Re: Moyes to be announced as new united manger end of week

Carstairs said:
Goal.com?

Mourinho then.

The journo worked for the bbc, first to report accurate stuff about city ie soriano, txi etc..<br /><br />-- Wed May 08, 2013 10:43 am --<br /><br />
kp789 said:
Do you have a source? Or are you referring to goal.com?

The source is the jourlist reporting it... I find it strange still

blueparrot said:
Just a desperate ploy to get a turnout for the parade

Certainly couldn't be any worse than their last one, fuck me.

I even know Evertonians who really don't rate or like Moyes.....

Fuck me-I wish it was August 17th already....

NipHolmes said:
The cookie monster said:
NipHolmes said:
He's 1/8 to go to Chelsea. He's 5/1 to United and Moyes is odds on as I said a page ago.

It's done. Chill mate.

It was done in january when i told you.

Agree. I also think you have a good point about him at United but Ferguson probably told him it was Moyes gig and he was complimentary in that respect.
I think Martinez will end up at Everton to finish the merry go round..

Prestwich_Blue said:
bazbarrybazzer said:
Moyes???
sportingintelligence ‏@sportingintel10m
#mufc sources say successor announcement "soon", and "he'll be cut from same cloth as Ferguson and Busby, and believe in youth development"
Le Vell? Roache?
Hey, you bollock us for that. Those 2 rags haven't even been found guilty yet!!!!!

shackattack said:
moyes is clueless and for that reason alone you should all wish he gets the united job. within weeks he would have van persie playing at centre half and draft in naismith and anichebe to bolster their CL hopes. kenwright would be gutted to lose out on any compensation and must be frantically looking to draft in gary megson as his replacement !!

he has a good record against mancini not good in that sense! > < lol

They should promote from within like giggs maybe who know the next few months will be interesting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.