Ferguson **Confirmed Retired** (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Slurgie **Confirmed Retired** (merged)

Eds said:
Wonder if Phil Neville suddenly reappears with Gollum?

Now that would present one very interesting scenario

JoeMercer'sWay said:
wow...out of the blue...

Hope it reduces their influence on other teams/referees and they start to struggle a la Liverpool as their squad isn't that good.

Need Gill to be got rid of now somehow as he's the main problem now.

No matter all his antics, bullying, abuse of officials and blatant disregard for what the rules are, the dirty tactics by his team, the fact he bought most of his trophies, failed in Europe far too often as well as in the cup competitions, you can't deny he's done a stunning job as a Premier League manager.

Let's hope as a club we benefit hugely just in getting more equal treatment.
Er Gill is gone too

My first post and my first two cents. I think Moyes is a smoke screen, my money is on Klopp. If he wins the UCL with Dortmund he would leave with a clean slate, if he doesn't he'll leave even more motivated to win it with a greater club and maybe take 2-3 players with him (Lewandowski?).

Mourinho would never go to the rags, he is set to stay at Madrid, and Moyes is decent but not at all more than that. It's going to be Klopp + a couple of players.

One of my rag mates just posted this.
Defo going to the trophy parade , on Monday now #siralexsendoff

Says it all really.

Howard Webb at 1000/1 to take over - from Coral Bet!

Pigeonho said:
Guy, (sounded about 18), interviewed outside OT then by Dom McGuinness. Clearly crying and said 'my boss has sent me home'.

Christ.

Hahahah

blumoon said:
Classic Paddy Crerand this morning..........There is no truth that Fergie is retiring PMSL :-)

<a class="postlink" href="http://balls.ie/second-stories/paddy-crerand-was-in-complete-denial-that-alex-ferguson-was-retiring/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://balls.ie/second-stories/paddy-cr ... -retiring/</a>

Bitter Tosser

Why has no one mentioned Mark Hughes, I thought he was nailed on to be the next manager hahahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.