Ferguson **Confirmed Retired** (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Slurgie **Confirmed Retired** (merged)

Just thinking. They say the new manager "will be cut from the same cloth" "will need European experience", etc.

Remember Brian Kidd on Sky last May saying he sees a lot of Baconface in Mancini? I wonder....

tolmie's hairdoo said:
It's open season at United from now on.

From the media to the referees.

Now we will truly see the full extent this horrible man has had on the game.

Yes.

History shows that when totalitarian regimes fall, from out of the woodwork come dozens bearing grudges and knives. Make no mistake, he ruled that place with a grip of iron, and he pissed off a huge number of people along the way.

Many in the football world were scared not of Manchester United but of the pisscan. There is a huge amount that has been swept under the carpet along the way which, my guess, is about to get swept back out again.

Today is a very very very significant day for football in this country.

cleavers said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
bugsyblue said:
It will certainly help the old pisshead moving upstairs but is anyone else feeling that this won't effect them as much as everyone thinks?

Don't underestimate how significant this is, his departure is the inevitable end of the cycle, he knows it and everybody else knows it, they'll compete but never have the starting influence over teams like they have done for 20 years - Fergusons genius is the ability to weave players from all ends of the spectrum into a collective, turning ok players into good, good players into very good, the very good into exceptional, no other manager in world football could of taken that squad and pissed the league like they have this year, that includes your jose's, klopps and peps!!!
Totally agree, and I find it incredibly difficult to believe that Moyes will be given the responsibility.

Whoever it is, and it looks like we'll know soon, they are going to have an incredibly difficult job.

It's the interference i'm looking forward to - too many chiefs I can foresee, that old pisscan won't be able to help himself!

NipHolmes said:
samharris said:
NipHolmes said:
Will missing children come from the basement of the swamp?

And will they look like Giggs ?? ;)

Worse still.

Rio and Rooney!

To be honest mate... if they looked like them they would have been murdered at birth !! ;)

If Sir Fungus was the best of the best we wouldn't have won the FA Cup in 2011 or The Premier League in 2012. He is a good manager given time.

Now Hitler has heard about it and he's not pleased......

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-rS1m1vF_k&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]

I heard Steve Coppell has emailed the glazers his CV!

Probably the greatest manager of all time.I personally respect what he has achieved in the game.

Hopefully, now he is gone utd will become a mid table team by 2016, get relegated by 2020, go into administration, then get shut down for the good of humanity.

Its funny how obvious it is he stayed an extra season after we beat them so he could leave with a title. No way he would of retired if we won the title again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.