Ferguson **Confirmed Retired** (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Slurgie **Confirmed Retired** (merged)

Chris in London said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
It's open season at United from now on.

From the media to the referees.

Now we will truly see the full extent this horrible man has had on the game.

Yes.

History shows that when totalitarian regimes fall, from out of the woodwork come dozens bearing grudges and knives. Make no mistake, he ruled that place with a grip of iron, and he pissed off a huge number of people along the way.

Many in the football world were scared not of Manchester United but of the pisscan. There is a huge amount that has been swept under the carpet along the way which, my guess, is about to get swept back out again.

Today is a very very very significant day for football in this country.

Both these posts are 100% on the nail for me.

C'mon ya Rag twats get Moyes announced so the celebrations can really start!

Blueband Brother said:
Probably the greatest manager of all time.I personally respect what he has achieved in the game.

Hopefully, now he is gone utd will become a mid table team by 2016, get relegated by 2020, go into administration, then get shut down for the good of humanity.

Paisley, Del Bosque, Capello, Jose, Clough are all his equals.

He's been one of the best of a current era but Jose will better him when all is said and done. H3e's already equalled the treble and the two European trophies.

Ferguson as good as he is never tested himself on the continent either. He wouldn't have had this power at Madrid.

NipHolmes said:
Can anybody expand about this Glazer meeting please?
Apparently they had a meeting with GPC and retirement was mooted by them. Not sure on the circumstances around them doing that but there you go.

Re: Now Hitler has heard about it and he's not pleased......

The Alan Curbishley bit is class !!

ARF!!

Re: Now Hitler has heard about it and he's not pleased......

Graceyboy said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-rS1m1vF_k&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]
Now that is the cherry on the icing on the cake of a wonderful day! Well done that is hysterical.

My soon to be rag son in law, Ferguson was a genius he built team after team without hardly spending any money!!!

After me and the Mrs had picked ourselves up off the floor laughing we sent him packing to the Trafford Centre.

These thick clowns actually believe everything fed to them by the media

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.