Fernandinho - 2018/19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't he on his own with dave who drifted fowards a lot,seems to me he was fire fighting on his own
Yeah, I noticed that. Neither of them was anywhere near ther best though. We were slow and ponderous on the break and were certainly missing Kevs quick passing. Gundo steadied the ship when he came on. I really think he should be given a run in Ferns position.

Yeah, I noticed that. Neither of them was anywhere near ther best though. We were slow and ponderous on the break and were certainly missing Kevs quick passing. Gundo steadied the ship when he came on. I really think he should be given a run in Ferns position.
I didn't really understand that first half at all,i rather think mendy is upsetting things a bit,an assist machine no doubt but no help defensively,i think we always notice when dinho is not on it because things in the middle don't run smoothly,still got the points and hopefully they will be sharper after the break

Still think we should've bought a DM, Dinho is the ONLY person in the squad who can play his role and he's 33 and looks to be struggling a little already

Think we also miss KDB a lot not just because of what he does on the front foot but out of him David & Gundo he is the most ahtletic and most likely to put a challenge in which I think helps out Dinho a lot who is trying to cover too much space

We need to get back to 433 ;to help Dinho out a bit

Love Ferna, but, idk if it's just me, he looks off from his usual self. Could be a combination of any number of things. Father time, new formation at times, etc.. or it could also just be that I'm dumb lol.

Pep talking shite again:

"It’s so important, because his personality and mentality defensively with the set pieces and the long ball means he is a key, key player."

If Pep came on here, he would realise that Pep doesn't care about any of that, & just wants a bloke who passes the ball around, in that position.

It's about time Pep stopped listening to Pep & started taking notice of people one here who have read a book about Pep, then he'd understand what Pep really wants.

Ive only seen the highlights of the Fulham game,but would it be fair to say he looked much more effective and like his old self?

Ive only seen the highlights of the Fulham game,but would it be fair to say he looked much more effective and like his old self?

Very much so. He played much better than his average expectation. His assist was phenomenal and he almost scored a banger outside the box that was struck perfectly. Key interceptions, good positioning and a few nice tackles as well.

The guy is a legend in my book.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.