Fernandinho - 2018/19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn’t work this way at all in reality but I’m paranoid as fuck that an injury is around the corner. He’s like otamendi and is indestructible. It’s pretty damn incredible that he hasn’t been injured in his entire city career.

Very much so. He played much better than his average expectation. His assist was phenomenal and he almost scored a banger outside the box that was struck perfectly. Key interceptions, good positioning and a few nice tackles as well.

The guy is a legend in my book.

He is a wonderful player and he was very effective yesterday. Fulham though did not press at all and gave our midfielders so much space. Much as I love Fern, that was not a game to just anybody's return to form upon.

Ive only seen the highlights of the Fulham game,but would it be fair to say he looked much more effective and like his old self?
Thought he was superb yesterday. He always seemed to be positioned for the loose ball
His interception movement and cross for the first goal was class.
He made some great passes and switches finding space, one pass out of defense into space for Sterling to run the pitch was a thing of beauty and nearly resulted in a goal.

Nice to see the talking heads on MOTD, giving him some special credit yesterday.

It's true that Fulham gave him too much time on the ball, but the skill he showed when given that time, just proves he can do pretty much anything any of the so called 'more talented football players' who City keep being linked with, can do.

I was worried he was looking his age but maybe his age just showed he may have needed a longer rest after the World Cup.

He was back to his best yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.