Fernandinho - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Although I don't want him at CB, if he does move there permanently, I can see him playing for at least another two seasons.

that is the main reason he is there, to extend his career as he would never be able to continue what he was doing at midfield, it's much more running there.

that is the main reason he is there, to extend his career as he would never be able to continue what he was doing at midfield, it's much more running there.
I disagree.

The main reason that he's at CB is that he's our best CB atm (very unfortunately).

Likely this is his last year at our club - alas, age catches everyone at some point.

I disagree.

The main reason that he's at CB is that he's our best CB atm (very unfortunately).

Likely this is his last year at our club - alas, age catches everyone at some point.

There were reports in the summer that he is trained to play CB. With Kompany going without replacement and Rodri coming, he was always planned to play at the back this season. Maybe not this much, injuries forced that, but he would play at back CB anyway.

There were reports in the summer that he is trained to play CB. With Kompany going without replacement and Rodri coming, he was always planned to play at the back this season. Maybe not this much, injuries forced that, but he would play at back CB anyway.
Ah... didn't know this. Perhaps this explains the lack of a CB signing last window. Still... I can't imagine that we planned to have him regularly start at CB; as a backup to CB/DM, sure... but as a starting CB...

Ah... didn't know this. Perhaps this explains the lack of a CB signing last window. Still... I can't imagine that we planned to have him regularly start at CB; as a backup to CB/DM, sure... but as a starting CB...

Yeah, I agree with that. He wassurely not planned to play as much as he does but injuries forced us to do it.

Maybe we need to free several places in the squad for foreign players to come in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.