Fernandinho (continued)

stavros said:
showed how important he was tonight (if youre an idiot)

all these mongs saying we didn't need another midfielder , I laugh in your face.

one of our two best centre mids is out and we are fucked

One of our only two mids*

The decision not to buy someone completely baffles me. A month without him could completely fuck the whole season up. Worst news of the night.

Had a feeling not a signing another mid would cost us, we rely way too much on this guy especially when it seems we're only going to play one way regardless of who is available.

"Fernandinho has a muscle injury, we’ll see tomorrow how long he’ll be out for. I think it’ll be a matter of three or four weeks."
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Team-news/2014/February/City-v-Chelsea-Manuel-Pellegrini-post-match-press-conference" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Team-news/20 ... conference</a>

He's no physio, but I (and Pellegrini himself) really hope he's wrong

I won't slate the club for not paying for Fernando if Porto were asking as much as reported, but if Fernandinho is really out 4 weeks it's unbelievable we didn't at least bring in someone who could play the position at a passable level untill he returned to fitness.

Quite incredible that we didn't sign some proper cover in January.

I will categorically state now that if he is out for the Barca game and we still set up with a 2 man midfield, then not only will we get beat, we'll get absolutely destroyed.

In Aguero/Nasri/Ferna, that's our 3 best performers this season all out injured for our biggest game of the season. Great.

We might as well not play against Barcelona. I bet now were wishing we paid that extra bit for Fernando! Absolute shite replacements for Yaya or Fernandinho but were lucky our next 4 league games don't look too bad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.