Fernandinho (continued)

So went to the OS and his exact words were looks like three-four weeks but we will know tomorrow for sure. Hopefully it is only 10-15 days.

And the injury happens just after the transfer window shuts. Very unlucky with injuries this season, beginning of the season was the defence, now the midfield.

Relatively easy games in the League so might be able to cope without Dinho but for the CL and FA cup, we would need a miracle to get through without him.

I respect Pellegrini's attacking principles but I would like to see City throw an extra body into the middle of the park for these next few winnable games.

We need to roll our sleeves up and grind results out until we get Nasri, Aguero and Fernandinho fit.

Stay clear of Rodwell, but Milner and Jovetic have to come into the equation.

Stanger said:
And the injury happens just after the transfer window shuts. Very unlucky with injuries this season, beginning of the season was the defence, now the midfield.

Relatively easy games in the League so might be able to cope without Dinho but for the CL and FA cup, we would need a miracle to get through without him.

It's unlucky but was always a situation that could arise - the club had a month to put that right and they let it slide. Last seasons summer transfer innactivity cost us this seasons winter inactivity may do the same

If he had played last night we wouldn't have lost. End of story. He is now one of our biggest players and without him we are nowhere near as effective. Anything more than a few weeks and the season could be in tatters.

Only a matter of time before one of our only 2 central midfielders got injured.

Lack of depth in the central midfield area will be the reason we will fail to win the league this season in my opinion.

Strength in depth my fucking arse.

You can't rely on Rodwell as a back up, because the fucker is constantly injured .

You can't rely on Garcia as he just hasn't got the mobility to play in a 2 man midfield.

Why the fuck didn't he play a three man midfield last night with yaya Garcia and milner .

And before any **** bitches about this post, my point about being light in the centre has been backed up by City themselves, as we have secured Zuculini and Fernando in the summer on pre contracts.

And yes I was here when we were SHIT , but that's not the point is it ? All that money spent and to have such a glaring weakness is beyond me .

Last night proved it .

Demechelis in a 2 man centre fucking midfield. ABSOLUTELY LUDICROUS .

And i'm a big fan of Pellers but he got it badly badly wrong last night

stavros said:
Only a matter of time before one of our only 2 central midfielders got injured.

Lack of depth in the central midfield area will be the reason we will fail to win the league this season in my opinion.

Strength in depth my fucking arse.

You can't rely on Rodwell as a back up, because the fucker is constantly injured .

You can't rely on Garcia as he just hasn't got the mobility to play in a 2 man midfield.

Why the fuck didn't he play a three man midfield last night with yaya Garcia and milner .

And before any **** bitches about this post, my point about being light in the centre has been backed up by City themselves, as we have secured Zuculini and Fernando in the summer on pre contracts.

And yes I was here when we were SHIT , but that's not the point is it ? All that money spent and to have such a glaring weakness is beyond me .

Last night proved it .

Demechelis in a 2 man centre fucking midfield. ABSOLUTELY LUDICROUS .

And i'm a big fan of Pellers but he got it badly badly wrong last night

Garcia is injured

"Fernandinho has missed 4 PL starts: drew 0-0 at Stoke, Sunderland lost, beat Cardiff 4-2 and Chelsea loss. Coincidence?" - Arlo White

Fave City player this season, absolutely instrumental in way we play, allows Yaya to bomb fwd. Other than Vinnie, hes our most important player now. I think this summer we will get better cover for CB, CM & RB as the dropoff when we lose Kompany, Yaya or Fern is considerable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.