Fernandinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets get to the real point of the thread folks... Shakhtar's coach being a twat.

If Di Marzio has said this is close to completion, I could not careless what this pillock says as everyone has vouched Di Marzio as a very credible source and is hardly ever wrong.

If this is the case maybe Fernandinho himself should force this move

Mayor West said:
Haha bloody hell didn't realise that would cause offence to anyone!! Blimey!

It didn't appear to cause widespread offence. The reaction was what you would expect when someone makes an irrelevant point.

Manc in London said:
Mayor West said:

It didn't appear to cause widespread offence. The reaction was what you would expect when someone makes an irrelevant point.

It was my own personal observation, it was relevant to me obviously.<br /><br />-- Thu May 02, 2013 10:54 am --<br /><br />
allan harper said:
Mayor West said:

Didn't cause offence to me.

Yeah I assume most weren't offended by it, but you always get some nutters.

SuperSilva said:
Lets get to the real point of the thread folks... Shakhtar's coach being a twat.

If Di Marzio has said this is close to completion, I could not careless what this pillock says as everyone has vouched Di Marzio as a very credible source and is hardly ever wrong.

In my opinion i think thats exactly what he is doing. The coach is clearly upset by this and is trying to make out its a step down for him and hes making the transfer as drawn out and media messy as possible for him.

NoahCity said:
AdamoTheGreat said:
The Ukrainian outfit's manager insists the club will be forced to sell if the Brazil star's 50m euro release clause is met with Roberto Mancini's side having been heavily linked.

Shakhtar Donetsk manager Mircea Lucescu has hit out at Manchester City's reported pursuit of Fernandinho, claiming the Premier League side is not at the same level as the Ukrainian outfit.

Speculation in the English media on Tuesday morning linked the 27-year-old with a move to the Etihad Stadium, with Blues boss Roberto Mancini expected to overhaul his squad after missing out on the title.

Lucescu insists Fernandinho will only be sold if his release clause is met, but he feels a move to City would be a step down for the midfielder.

"If City want to [sign Fernandinho], the clause is 50 million euros," Lucescu told PRO TV. "If our players receive offers from teams higher than Shakhtar, we do everything possible to help them. Currently, I think Manchester City is not at our level."

The five-time capped Brazil international is contracted to the Ukraine champion until 2016, having joined for 7m pounds from Atletico Paranaense in 2005, and won the UEFA Cup in 2009 with the club.
don't understand this 50 million thing.

It is so if he does come for an "undisclosed fee" the papers will say it must have been around €50m

GX Blue said:
SuperSilva said:

In my opinion i think thats exactly what he is doing. The coach is clearly upset by this and is trying to make out its a step down for him and hes making the transfer as drawn out and media messy as possible for him.

August 31st then

alky313 said:
The_Boxing_KangaBlue said:
Posted a similar thing in another thread, BUT....

Using the rumoured 4-3-3 for next season, loosely, and the three other blokes we've been most heavily linked to, we'd look something like this...

------------------- Hart -------------------

Zabaleta---Kompany---Nastasić---Clichy

--------------- Fernandinho ---------------
----------Yaya-------------Milner*---------

---------Silva---------------Agüero--------
-------------------Cavani-------------------

Subs: Pantillimon Novaretti Richards Rodwell/Garcia* Barry Tevez Guidetti

Could be convinced to hand one of Suarez (ours), Lopes, Pozo etc a place on the pine in place of Rodders, who'll probably get hurt, or Garcia, who I'm sick of being patiently defensive of.

I also think a midfield three of Barry (DM) and Yaya and Fernandinho at CM could work; that way GazBaz could simply sit in place and let the other two maraud forward, meaning his lack of pace wouldn't be so exposed.

The hypothetical also assumes Nasri has moved on to pastures new, along with Kolo and Lescott...

I could certainly learn to love that line up...

The amount of short passing and touch required to play in a midfield 3 with a false 9 would just overwhelm Milner.

Completely agree about Milner. We won't be playing a 433 in the same shape as Barca next season, no chance. There would be too many square pegs in round holes, hardly any of our midfielders / forwards fit easily in to that system.

the goats backside said:
GX Blue said:
SuperSilva said:

August 31st then

Nothing that we arent used too :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.