Fernandinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
NipHolmes said:
This cat has been let out the bag before the contract was sealed. Either Shaktar trying to raise price via auction to us, PSG and Chelsea etc or possibly his agent.

Gutted the news was broken too early. Could easily scupper the deal. Fingers crossed guys.
when you gonna tell us we dodged a bullet there :)

That wasn't racist.

Amusing how football doesn't understand racism.

Clarke Carlisle has no idea what racism is, or comedy for that matter.

George Hannah said:
NipHolmes said:
This cat has been let out the bag before the contract was sealed. Either Shaktar trying to raise price via auction to us, PSG and Chelsea etc or possibly his agent.

Gutted the news was broken too early. Could easily scupper the deal. Fingers crossed guys.
when you gonna tell us we dodged a bullet there :)
That was TCM on about Hazard.

This lads a very good player who I hope we sign.

MCFC-alan88 said:
He's quick, he's fast and he's got pace!

He can bring pace to the team because he is quick over the ground.

He can bring speed to our midfield by transferring the ball from defence to attack more quickly than we currently do.

mindmyp's_n_q's said:
sergiokun said:
MCFC-alan88 said:
He's quick, he's fast and he's got pace!

So have many other players and they don't cost 42 million

Neither does he.

I can't watch that link because i am in work but reading up on this lad this morning i found this

"If City want to [sign Fernandinho], the clause is €50 million [£42.3 million]," Lucescu told PRO TV.

Have I missed something here :-)

coulsonblue said:
That wasn't racist.

No-one has accused Mayor West of being 'racist' but nine posters have defended him by claiming his post wasn't racist.

I'm confused. Do some of you have arguments with inanimate objects?

Manc in London said:
coulsonblue said:
That wasn't racist.

No-one has accused Mayor West of being 'racist' but nine posters have defended him by claiming his post wasn't racist.

I'm confused. Do some of you have arguments with inanimate objects?

No but it started when someone stated it wasn`t relevent about his colour.That was the start,inferring he should not have used that wording.Why not ? Of course its not racist,but some people think its not PC to mention it.Deary me !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.