Fernandinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
The quotes are pointless really as the Manager is not the businessman... he's the bloke on the pitch side, he doesn't have much involvement with how much players are bought/sold for or whether the club will help City or not.

He's talking shit.

Will we sign him? fuck knows... The British media are clueless aswell and are dripfed from journo's abroad :)

Andouble said:
TCIB said:
Andouble said:
does this Di Marzio have a twitter account to follow?

<a class="postlink" href="https://twitter.com/DiMarzio" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://twitter.com/DiMarzio</a>

cheers, can we get him tweeting in English now like Tancredi Palmeri?
Ur better off just checking his website on a daily basis and using chrome and just having it auto translate from Italian to English and ull be good to go and give tancredi a follow cause he always passes info along in english

Posted a similar thing in another thread, BUT....

Using the rumoured 4-3-3 for next season, loosely, and the three other blokes we've been most heavily linked to, we'd look something like this...

------------------- Hart -------------------

Zabaleta---Kompany---Nastasić---Clichy

--------------- Fernandinho ---------------
----------Yaya-------------Milner*---------

---------Silva---------------Agüero--------
-------------------Cavani-------------------

Subs: Pantillimon Novaretti Richards Rodwell/Garcia* Barry Tevez Guidetti

Could be convinced to hand one of Suarez (ours), Lopes, Pozo etc a place on the pine in place of Rodders, who'll probably get hurt, or Garcia, who I'm sick of being patiently defensive of.

I also think a midfield three of Barry (DM) and Yaya and Fernandinho at CM could work; that way GazBaz could simply sit in place and let the other two maraud forward, meaning his lack of pace wouldn't be so exposed.

The hypothetical also assumes Nasri has moved on to pastures new, along with Kolo and Lescott...

I could certainly learn to love that line up...

SuperSilva said:
WTF!

I though Di Marzio, who broke this news, is usually spot on about these things and basically said this was a done deal... now Shakhtar's manager comes out and says he will cost 50M? and that we're a step down ... (total C9nt by the way) ... Did Di Marzio jump the gun or something?!

Then, I think we are currently at the fee discussion stage. Most probably yet to settle on a fee.

Akira said:
SuperSilva said:
WTF!

I though Di Marzio, who broke this news, is usually spot on about these things and basically said this was a done deal... now Shakhtar's manager comes out and says he will cost 50M? and that we're a step down ... (total C9nt by the way) ... Did Di Marzio jump the gun or something?!

Then, I think we are currently at the fee discussion stage. Most probably yet to settle on a fee.

I reckon this is almost done, I think these comments from the Shakter owner are just the usual posturing bull shit, where he can say he put up a fight etc.

cmdub said:
Andouble said:
TCIB said:
<a class="postlink" href="https://twitter.com/DiMarzio" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://twitter.com/DiMarzio</a>

cheers, can we get him tweeting in English now like Tancredi Palmeri?
Ur better off just checking his website on a daily basis and using chrome and just having it auto translate from Italian to English and ull be good to go and give tancredi a follow cause he always passes info along in english
Will it translate txt talk? ;-)

The_Boxing_KangaBlue said:

Using the rumoured 4-3-3 for next season, loosely, and the three other blokes we've been most heavily linked to, we'd look something like this...

Could be convinced to hand one of Suarez (ours), Lopes, Pozo etc a place on the pine in place of Rodders, who'll probably get hurt, or Garcia, who I'm sick of being patiently defensive of.

I also think a midfield three of Barry (DM) and Yaya and Fernandinho at CM could work; that way GazBaz could simply sit in place and let the other two maraud forward, meaning his lack of pace wouldn't be so exposed.

The hypothetical also assumes Nasri has moved on to pastures new, along with Kolo and Lescott...

The amount of short passing and touch required to play in a midfield 3 with a false 9 would just overwhelm Milner.

alky313 said:

The amount of short passing and touch required to play in a midfield 3 with a false 9 would just overwhelm Milner.

As there's not a false 9 in that line up he'll be fine...

without a dream said:
alky313 said:

As there's not a false 9 in that line up he'll be fine...

If you don't think Cavani won't be collecting the ball from deep you've lost it. Especially since you don't even have a winger in there.

Milner is just not equipped to play Champions League football from the midfield position. In the lineup you have their isn't a single true winger. To help that process.

----Kongdogbia-------Yaya-------------
-----------------Silva--------------------
*Winger*--------Cavani-----------Aguero

Milner could play out wide in this setup. As he has for some time. But unless he's playing as the highest midfielder in the 3 he is a liability.

'If City want to [sign Fernandinho], the
clause is £42.3m,' Lucescu told Pro TV.

'If our players receive offers from teams higher than Shakhtar, we do everything possible to help them. Currently, I think Manchester City are not at our level.'

What a dick head let him keep his player for that sum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.