Fernandinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have just seen a picture of this Ferdinandho guy on sky sports website, didn't realise he was black! I thought he was a Leonardo type looking guy.

Mayor West said:
I have just seen a picture of this Ferdinandho guy on sky sports website, didn't realise he was black! I thought he was a Leonardo type looking guy.

sorry what difference does that make ?

Mayor West said:

Really think before you make a comment like this. I don't think you are being racist but seriously what difference does it make?

dadnlad said:
Mayor West said:

sorry what difference does that make ?

Probably just means he got the player mixed up with someone else, obviously.

Before anyone asks, he's not being racist. He's just stereotyping Brazilian midfielders to look like Kaka.

Get over it.

alky313 said:
Before anyone asks, he's not being racist. He's just stereotyping Brazilian midfielders to look like Kaka.

Get over it.
exactly. ffs everyones heads fall off because he dared to ask a colour , its boring he should not have to be scared to ask ,

mcfc2607 said:
fucking crazy how everyone crys because someone didnt know he was black. Im sure if it was the other way around know one would say a word. Worlds going mad.

This. Fucking hell. Would it have made any difference if he had said " I didn't realise he was Brazillian" or about a million other ways of describing him?

Chill out and stop getting worked up about something which there is absolutely nothing to get worked up about!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.