Fernandinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mayor West said:
Manc in London said:
Mayor West said:
Haha bloody hell didn't realise that would cause offence to anyone!! Blimey!

It didn't appear to cause widespread offence. The reaction was what you would expect when someone makes an irrelevant point.

It was my own personal observation, it was relevant to me obviously.

I think you mean 'of interest'?

Anyway back on topic as I think you could well put your foot in it and this will turn into a thread about 'race'.

Personally, I think Fernandinho could provide balance, athleticism, drive, pace, aggression and speed to our midfield.

If we do sign him, and the rumours of Yaya moving further forward are true, could we go into the season with only three out-and-out strikers - Aguero and two others?

This cat has been let out the bag before the contract was sealed. Either Shaktar trying to raise price via auction to us, PSG and Chelsea etc or possibly his agent.

Gutted the news was broken too early. Could easily scupper the deal. Fingers crossed guys.

NipHolmes said:
This cat has been let out the bag before the contract was sealed. Either Shaktar trying to raise price via auction to us, PSG and Chelsea etc or possibly his agent.

Gutted the news was broken too early. Could easily scupper the deal. Fingers crossed guys.

You must be a joy to live with!

Ducado said:
NipHolmes said:

You must be a joy to live with!
Ask your Mum, she'll let you know. ;)

What's wrong with what I said, the news was premature and most likely leaked on purpose.

Need this signed and sealed ASAP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.