Fernandinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mayor West said:
I have just seen a picture of this Ferdinandho guy on sky sports website, didn't realise he was black! I thought he was a Leonardo type looking guy.

Wow, I hope he got banned for this. Very shocking.

sergiokun said:
MCFC-alan88 said:
He's quick, he's fast and he's got pace!

So have many other players and they don't cost 42 million

That's just it isn't though? They will cost that when we throw our name in the hat. It's either finding secrets like Nasty, or paying premium for anyone that that one time or another had a decent game against someone relevant, there is no getting around it.

SuperYaya said:
Mayor West said:
I have just seen a picture of this Ferdinandho guy on sky sports website, didn't realise he was black! I thought he was a Leonardo type looking guy.

Haha got to be wumming.

SuperYaya said:
Mayor West said:

Shocking? Why?

He isn't calling black people. Just stating that he didn't realise he was black. Maybe he was wrong to make the comment, but it is certainly not racist.

unlikelyfan19 said:
sergiokun said:
MCFC-alan88 said:
He's quick, he's fast and he's got pace!

So have many other players and they don't cost 42 million

That's just it isn't though? They will cost that when we throw our name in the hat. It's either finding secrets like Nasty, or paying premium for anyone that that one time or another had a decent game against someone relevant, there is no getting around it.

I hope we tell them to stick 42 million where the sun doesn’t shine :-) Fully agree though and it’s frustrating when a team up the value of players because we want them. You could pick Bale up for 50 million or Falcao so I don’t think he is worth it. there is still some great players out there for cheap and I am sure we will explore all avenues in the summer. If the rumours are true and his release clause is 42 million how can we justify paying that for him really? When Yaya cost 24 million

If this guy is genuinely seeking such a sum then who would be viable alternatives to Fernandinho?

Moutinho perhaps?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.