Fernandinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dirty Harry said:
bobmcfc said:
Dirty Harry said:
Robin van Persie was playing for Arsenal until he was 28ish and look at him.

That is a really terrible comparison lol

OH Bob, you of all people ;-) (although it does actually stand up more than you'd imagine lol, but of course, I jest)
Im still hungover from Saturday/Sunday morning lol

He will add more pace and drive to our midfield as...but its what he allows us to do with players that could be key..this could free yaya or Silva more......to do what they are best at.

He certainly looks an upgrade on Garcia but we will just gave to wait,and see till he had a few games under his belt.

Add cavanni and an attacking wide player and we are in business....

mcfc2607 said:
I see a lot of posters are questioning the lad even before hes fucking signed.

Hahaha.

that's called common sense - if only questions had been asked of other signings we made BEFORE they put pen to paper!<br /><br />-- Mon May 06, 2013 11:12 am --<br /><br />
Ducado said:
Sometimes you have to trust the clubs judgement

Garcia, Sinclair, Rodwell, RSC, Jo, Savic, Maicon, Bridge, etc etc etc..................

ANY1aBLUE said:
mcfc2607 said:

Hahaha.

that's called common sense - if only questions had been asked of other signings we made BEFORE they put pen to paper!

-- Mon May 06, 2013 11:12 am --

Ducado said:

Garcia, Sinclair, Rodwell, RSC, Jo, Savic, Maicon, Bridge, etc etc etc..................

Silva,Hart,Kompany,Yaya,Cliche,Zabs,Lescott, etc etc etc ........

ANY1aBLUE said:
mcfc2607 said:

Hahaha.

that's called common sense - if only questions had been asked of other signings we made BEFORE they put pen to paper!

Ducado said:

TBH,it doesn't really matter how much WE question anybody.

ANY1aBLUE said:
alextheswede said:
--------------------HART--------------------
-ZABALETA--KOMPANY----NASTASIC--CLICHY----
--------------Y.TOURE--FERNANDINHO--------
----------SILVA-----ISCO-----NASRI----------
------------------AGUERO-------------------

YES PLEASE

If he's playing for donesk at 28 yrs of age - he can't be that good............

I think this post comes across as a bit arrogant, Shaktar are a very good club and football does exist outside of England.

From what I have seen of him he looks a very good player and we have been crying out for an energetic midfielder who can press the opposition and break with pace. Rodwell gives us that option but is often injured but IMO our best performance of the season was against Chelsea at home when Rodwell ran the show.

ANY1aBLUE said:
mcfc2607 said:

Hahaha.

Ducado said:

So what? So you know better? I would get your CV in

bobmcfc said:
George Hannah said:
bobmcfc said:
Well I have no clue about the lad but 28 and never been looked at. I hope it's not a case of shutting our eyes and splurging a huge amount on another bag of shite player for the sake of it.

All those in the "give him a chance" brigade need to hope he's a very good player because we have read the script many times

Sinclair
RSC
tal Ben haim
Robbie fowler
I'm sure the list is much longer. Just saying its one thing doing it in Russia or wherever but in the prem it's a totally different standard. Hope he isn't JO mark two
it takes a long time for these traumas to heal don't it?

It does. Also I'm a woman and want to be able to say "I told you so" just have the option now my reservations are registered ;)
WOW wait a minute? are you a female? pics or you lying :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.