Fernandinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ducado said:
ANY1aBLUE said:
mcfc2607 said:
I see a lot of posters are questioning the lad even before hes fucking signed.

Hahaha.

that's called common sense - if only questions had been asked of other signings we made BEFORE they put pen to paper!

-- Mon May 06, 2013 11:12 am --

Ducado said:
Sometimes you have to trust the clubs judgement

Garcia, Sinclair, Rodwell, RSC, Jo, Savic, Maicon, Bridge, etc etc etc..................
So what? So you know better? I would get your CV in

Appears I do. Certainly know better than you!

Is it not to early in the morning to measuring dicks guys?

Im sure both of you are very knowledgable and good and probably the best looking.

ANY1aBLUE said:
Plain Speaking said:
toffee balls said:
Don't you just love ANY1ARed
He just seems a WUM, foe him?

No idea what that tosh meant - but,clearly meant to be offensive in a childish way - so, whats wrong with what I said? If he's playing for shaktah at 28yrs - why would he be good for us. Seems a normal straightforward question for the averagely intelligent.............

-- Mon May 06, 2013 10:53 am --

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
ANY1aBLUE said:
If he's playing for donesk at 28 yrs of age - he can't be that good............

Tony Book.

blimey, thought he was more local than that..................

-- Mon May 06, 2013 10:54 am --

oakiecokie said:
Benarbia said:
There is clearly a reason why nobody else is in for him

Mr Negativity at it again I see !!!

Mr Realistic

How can he be realistic saying something like that. It is crystal whoever says he is shit has never watched Fernandinho play, even in the CL games, other wise you just would not say "realistic".

He has consistently built a knack of becoming a match winner for Shakhtar in the Ukrainian league, praised by Lucescu regularly, is the VC for the team (for a reason), and has proven he can rip some of the top PL teams apart... someone post please post a link of the recent Chelsea game for these guys to watch). Txiki never oversaw Garcia and Sinclair incomings, and if he think Fernandinho can play in our system, I am happy to at least try.

There is a really justified reason why Shakhtar are insulting us and doing their utmost best to hold onto the man despite strong interest from teams like Chelsea because he is a pivotal player in a team which packs the midfield, makes them drive forward and enjoys forward possession play with a punch.

Being "realistic or negative" is playing it safe, so the moment he cocks up you will be "told you so" but when he plays like he is and superbly you will be all over him giving him praise, so I don't blame you picking the safe option.

There was a time when we were more humble fans and this place would have been a wankfest when Fernandinho said I want to go to City. With initial reports of players we are strongly linked with, Txiki looks on course to make this Summer immense.

SuperSilva said:
ANY1aBLUE said:
Plain Speaking said:
He just seems a WUM, foe him?

No idea what that tosh meant - but,clearly meant to be offensive in a childish way - so, whats wrong with what I said? If he's playing for shaktah at 28yrs - why would he be good for us. Seems a normal straightforward question for the averagely intelligent.............

-- Mon May 06, 2013 10:53 am --

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
Tony Book.

blimey, thought he was more local than that..................

-- Mon May 06, 2013 10:54 am --

oakiecokie said:
Mr Negativity at it again I see !!!

Mr Realistic

How can he be realistic saying something like that. It is crystal whoever says he is shit has never watched Fernandinho play, even in the CL games, other wise you just would not say "realistic".

He has consistently built a knack of becoming a match winner for Shakhtar in the Ukrainian league, praised by Lucescu regularly, is the VC for the team (for a reason), and has proven he can rip some of the top PL teams apart... someone post please post a link of the recent Chelsea game for these guys to watch). Txiki never oversaw Garcia and Sinclair incomings, and if he think Fernandinho can play in our system, I am happy to at least try.

There is a really justified reason why Shakhtar are insulting us and doing their utmost best to hold onto the man despite strong interest from teams like Chelsea because he is a pivotal player in a team which packs the midfield, makes them drive forward and enjoys forward possession play with a punch.

Being "realistic or negative" is playing it safe, so the moment he cocks up you will be "told you so" but when he plays like he is and superbly you will be all over him giving him praise, so I don't blame you picking the safe option.

There was a time when we were more humble fans and this place would have been a wankfest when Fernandinho said I want to go to City. With initial reports of players we are strongly linked with, Txiki looks on course to make this Summer immense.

A fanfare of trumpets for you sir.Well said.

If he does sign and so does cavani,do you think Milner,cavani and fernandinho will go toe to toe for the number 7 ?

ANY1aBLUE said:
mcfc2607 said:
I see a lot of posters are questioning the lad even before hes fucking signed.

Hahaha.

that's called common sense - if only questions had been asked of other signings we made BEFORE they put pen to paper!

-- Mon May 06, 2013 11:12 am --

Ducado said:
Sometimes you have to trust the clubs judgement

Garcia, Sinclair, Rodwell, RSC, Jo, Savic, Maicon, Bridge, etc etc etc..................

Garcia - Bit of a desperate signing, doesn't fit (I kind of agree with this one)
Sinclair - did not need scouting, he played in our league, he is also a good player but Mancini decides not to pick him
Rodwell - Same as above (no scouting needed), and he is quality. So your point is invalid.
RSC, Jo, Bridge - Different scouts, different manager, different staff.
Maicon - Completely Mancini, 0 scouts involved. Mancini knows him and highly regards him, would have played more this season if it wasnt for injuries
Savic - Decent player, just wrong club at the wrong time, he is doing well now for Fiorentina.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.