Fernandinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
oakiecokie said:
SPIDERBOY said:
If he does sign and so does cavani,do you think Milner,cavani and fernandinho will go toe to toe for the number 7 ?

Hopefully they can pick from numbers 10,11,13,14,28,etc,etc

You would think so,but some players can be funny about"their numbers"?

oakiecokie said:
zeven said:
Is it not to early in the morning to measuring dicks guys?

Im sure both of you are very knowledgable and good and probably the best looking.

The art of arrogance hasn`t left some people,mate. ;)
This forum really is crazy, first i thought i would fit straight in, but shit even i cant keep up with all BS in here at times.

Think this is a new story, guys. It seems to have only just been released a few minutes ago, anyway:

Fernandinho: Even my Shakhtar Donetsk team-mates want me to join Manchester City

The Blues were reported to be closing in on a £24million deal for the Brazilian midfielder, but Shakhtar’s manager Mircea Lucescu insists only a bid matching his £42m release clause would convince the club to sell.

Now Fernandinho has publically spoken out about his desire to join Roberto Mancini’s side, and claims even his Shakhtar team-mates are hoping he can clinch a transfer to the Ethiad.

‘They all wish me to move on,’ said the 28-year-old.

‘They know that the Premier League is a great championship and that Manchester City is a great club, therefore they all wish me to play there, and to participate in the division.

‘I believe my chances of making the World Cup squad will improve if I join City. My exposure would be better, because Brazil is biased towards the Ukrainian league. What we do here is not recognised in my country.

‘Therefore, playing in a division, at a club that is considered among the best in the world, and if I keep performing well, that would help me to be to be taken back to the Brazilian national team.

‘There are a lot of people in England with good football knowledge. For that reason, those compliment my skills and motivate me to want to play in a championship like the Premier League.’

Falastur said:
Think this is a new story, guys. It seems to have only just been released a few minutes ago, anyway:

Fernandinho: Even my Shakhtar Donetsk team-mates want me to join Manchester City

The Blues were reported to be closing in on a £24million deal for the Brazilian midfielder, but Shakhtar’s manager Mircea Lucescu insists only a bid matching his £42m release clause would convince the club to sell.

Now Fernandinho has publically spoken out about his desire to join Roberto Mancini’s side, and claims even his Shakhtar team-mates are hoping he can clinch a transfer to the Ethiad.

‘They all wish me to move on,’ said the 28-year-old.

‘They know that the Premier League is a great championship and that Manchester City is a great club, therefore they all wish me to play there, and to participate in the division.

‘I believe my chances of making the World Cup squad will improve if I join City. My exposure would be better, because Brazil is biased towards the Ukrainian league. What we do here is not recognised in my country.

‘Therefore, playing in a division, at a club that is considered among the best in the world, and if I keep performing well, that would help me to be to be taken back to the Brazilian national team.

‘There are a lot of people in England with good football knowledge. For that reason, those compliment my skills and motivate me to want to play in a championship like the Premier League.’

Nice one for posting.

Well im pleased as punch he spoke about us and his desire in such terms.

Just of to the tatooist back in a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.