Fernandinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wrong year to be signing world class players IMO. As it is World cup end of next season all the world stars will want to play in all the important games any rotational policy at any club including ours will see hissy fits from players who don't get picked. But don't take this as an indication don't want Cavani or Falcao or any other world star just trying to picture whose nose is going to be put out of joint by him signing. Luckily for us Tevez no longer fits in Argi international picture which could be good news.

Rammyblues said:
Wrong year to be signing world class players IMO. As it is World cup end of next season all the world stars will want to play in all the important games any rotational policy at any club including ours will see hissy fits from players who don't get picked. But don't take this as an indication don't want Cavani or Falcao or any other world star just trying to picture whose nose is going to be put out of joint by him signing. Luckily for us Tevez no longer fits in Argi international picture which could be good news.

Take your point, but if cavani came here, do you think he would play every two games. I dont think so.

SuperSilva said:
ANY1aBLUE said:
Plain Speaking said:
He just seems a WUM, foe him?

No idea what that tosh meant - but,clearly meant to be offensive in a childish way - so, whats wrong with what I said? If he's playing for shaktah at 28yrs - why would he be good for us. Seems a normal straightforward question for the averagely intelligent.............

-- Mon May 06, 2013 10:53 am --

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
Tony Book.

blimey, thought he was more local than that..................

-- Mon May 06, 2013 10:54 am --

oakiecokie said:
Mr Negativity at it again I see !!!

Mr Realistic

How can he be realistic saying something like that. It is crystal whoever says he is shit has never watched Fernandinho play, even in the CL games, other wise you just would not say "realistic".

He has consistently built a knack of becoming a match winner for Shakhtar in the Ukrainian league, praised by Lucescu regularly, is the VC for the team (for a reason), and has proven he can rip some of the top PL teams apart... someone post please post a link of the recent Chelsea game for these guys to watch). Txiki never oversaw Garcia and Sinclair incomings, and if he think Fernandinho can play in our system, I am happy to at least try.

There is a really justified reason why Shakhtar are insulting us and doing their utmost best to hold onto the man despite strong interest from teams like Chelsea because he is a pivotal player in a team which packs the midfield, makes them drive forward and enjoys forward possession play with a punch.

Being "realistic or negative" is playing it safe, so the moment he cocks up you will be "told you so" but when he plays like he is and superbly you will be all over him giving him praise, so I don't blame you picking the safe option.

There was a time when we were more humble fans and this place would have been a wankfest when Fernandinho said I want to go to City. With initial reports of players we are strongly linked with, Txiki looks on course to make this Summer immense.

+1

Couldnt agree more with you. This summer is going to be very very exciting and with this play it can only get better!! ^_^

Blueroses said:
SuperSilva said:
ANY1aBLUE said:
No idea what that tosh meant - but,clearly meant to be offensive in a childish way - so, whats wrong with what I said? If he's playing for shaktah at 28yrs - why would he be good for us. Seems a normal straightforward question for the averagely intelligent.............

-- Mon May 06, 2013 10:53 am --

blimey, thought he was more local than that..................

-- Mon May 06, 2013 10:54 am --

Mr Realistic

How can he be realistic saying something like that. It is crystal whoever says he is shit has never watched Fernandinho play, even in the CL games, other wise you just would not say "realistic".

He has consistently built a knack of becoming a match winner for Shakhtar in the Ukrainian league, praised by Lucescu regularly, is the VC for the team (for a reason), and has proven he can rip some of the top PL teams apart... someone post please post a link of the recent Chelsea game for these guys to watch). Txiki never oversaw Garcia and Sinclair incomings, and if he think Fernandinho can play in our system, I am happy to at least try.

There is a really justified reason why Shakhtar are insulting us and doing their utmost best to hold onto the man despite strong interest from teams like Chelsea because he is a pivotal player in a team which packs the midfield, makes them drive forward and enjoys forward possession play with a punch.

Being "realistic or negative" is playing it safe, so the moment he cocks up you will be "told you so" but when he plays like he is and superbly you will be all over him giving him praise, so I don't blame you picking the safe option.

There was a time when we were more humble fans and this place would have been a wankfest when Fernandinho said I want to go to City. With initial reports of players we are strongly linked with, Txiki looks on course to make this Summer immense.

+1

Couldnt agree more with you. This summer is going to be very very exciting and with this play it can only get better!! ^_^

+2

Agree and anyone saying that buying Fernandinho at the age of 28 is of no use to our club is plainly blind.

+3 , i'm confident that we are going to sign a couple of top players and a couple of very good youngsters this summer.

BlueMoonz1977 said:
Blueroses said:
SuperSilva said:

+1

+2

Agree and anyone saying that buying Fernandinho at the age of 28 is of no use to our club is plainly blind.

+3

He's really good. Better offensively than Barry and Garcia and as good if not better defensively.

SPIDERBOY said:
g180aj said:
Fernandiho-8
Cavani-9
Isco-10
Lamela-11

simple

Roma will not let lamela go....IMO.

Think Spider might be right about this... if we get Lamela it will be very good surprise as they have already knocked back 1 of our bids and Roma are notorious for holding on to players they really want unless and insane bid comes in ... (we all know the woman that just won't stop stalking us - De Rossi Thread!)

The only player I see us going balls out for (buyout £52M) is Cavani as we would be paying for the world premier with him - true class act. Fernandinho for about £22-24, despite Lucescu's whining... Lamela chase IMO we will drop as he seems too important to sell for Roma...

Ramires with guile ? The vision and passing skills ( with both feet ) he showed against Chelsea were impressive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.