Fernandinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
zeven said:
bobmcfc said:
George Hannah said:
it takes a long time for these traumas to heal don't it?

It does. Also I'm a woman and want to be able to say "I told you so" just have the option now my reservations are registered ;)
WOW wait a minute? are you a female? pics or you lying :P
I'm hungover so you better be serious lol

Every player we sign is a risk,even Cavani if we sign him.No one on here knows how they will work out for us,we signed good players last year who have not worked out so far,maybe they will be given another chance or maybe they'll be moved on .Doesn't mean they are shit because they haven't worked out for us, FFS some of the arrogance.

Looks like he primrily wants to come to boost his world cup chances, and when you think he will be in his thirties next time round, this will be last chance saloon to play for Brazil in a World Cup for him.

If it means him coming and playing out of his skin then I will be very happy with that, thats all we ask for as fans.

sam-caddick said:
Looks like he primrily wants to come to boost his world cup chances, and when you think he will be in his thirties next time round, this will be last chance saloon to play for Brazil in a World Cup for him.

If it means him coming and playing out of his skin then I will be very happy with that, thats all we ask for as fans.

I get the impression he's a 100% player anyway,however,an extra incentive can only be a positive for us.I'm confident he will be the business and just what we need to let the shackles off a few.

Starting to look like this may have all been settles in January and shaktar just now are trying to milk us for a bigger fee to try and hold up the deal which is why the player himself just came out and made these quotes. Deal will get done soon it seems as soon as shaktar realise they have no leverage. He'll be a very good signing and has a lot of incentive to do well

Falastur said:
Think this is a new story, guys. It seems to have only just been released a few minutes ago, anyway:

Fernandinho: Even my Shakhtar Donetsk team-mates want me to join Manchester City

The Blues were reported to be closing in on a £24million deal for the Brazilian midfielder, but Shakhtar’s manager Mircea Lucescu insists only a bid matching his £42m release clause would convince the club to sell.

Now Fernandinho has publically spoken out about his desire to join Roberto Mancini’s side, and claims even his Shakhtar team-mates are hoping he can clinch a transfer to the Ethiad.

‘They all wish me to move on,’ said the 28-year-old.

‘They know that the Premier League is a great championship and that Manchester City is a great club, therefore they all wish me to play there, and to participate in the division.

‘I believe my chances of making the World Cup squad will improve if I join City. My exposure would be better, because Brazil is biased towards the Ukrainian league. What we do here is not recognised in my country.

‘Therefore, playing in a division, at a club that is considered among the best in the world, and if I keep performing well, that would help me to be to be taken back to the Brazilian national team.

‘There are a lot of people in England with good football knowledge. For that reason, those compliment my skills and motivate me to want to play in a championship like the Premier League.’
Well I never, named quotes in a story for once instead of the usual five paragraphs of the journalist's opinion or a line that says "a source close to the club" or "a close friend of...".

This is positive news. Let's hope this comes off.

Caveman said:
Falastur said:
Think this is a new story, guys. It seems to have only just been released a few minutes ago, anyway:

Fernandinho: Even my Shakhtar Donetsk team-mates want me to join Manchester City

The Blues were reported to be closing in on a £24million deal for the Brazilian midfielder, but Shakhtar’s manager Mircea Lucescu insists only a bid matching his £42m release clause would convince the club to sell.

Now Fernandinho has publically spoken out about his desire to join Roberto Mancini’s side, and claims even his Shakhtar team-mates are hoping he can clinch a transfer to the Ethiad.

‘They all wish me to move on,’ said the 28-year-old.

‘They know that the Premier League is a great championship and that Manchester City is a great club, therefore they all wish me to play there, and to participate in the division.

‘I believe my chances of making the World Cup squad will improve if I join City. My exposure would be better, because Brazil is biased towards the Ukrainian league. What we do here is not recognised in my country.

‘Therefore, playing in a division, at a club that is considered among the best in the world, and if I keep performing well, that would help me to be to be taken back to the Brazilian national team.

‘There are a lot of people in England with good football knowledge. For that reason, those compliment my skills and motivate me to want to play in a championship like the Premier League.’
Well I never, named quotes in a story for once instead of the usual five paragraphs of the journalist's opinion or a line that says "a source close to the club" or "a close friend of...".

This is positive news. Let's hope this comes off.

I hope this comes off as well...class player and will be a major asset to our midfield. I honestly think we will get Fernan for around the £22 - £25m mark and nowhere remotely close to that reported figure by the Shahktar manager.

Just sour grapes from him imo and he does not call the shots of the club anyway.

ANY1aBLUE said:
Appears I do. Certainly know better than you!

Milner at left wingback?... I'm sorry to inform you that your job application has been torn up and thrown in the bin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.