Fernandinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
obliquerays said:
Ramires with guile ? The vision and passing skills ( with both feet ) he showed against Chelsea were impressive.

This gets me at a semi then I remember everyone saying Garcia was Busquets with Alonso's long range passing.

Kun Aguero said:
obliquerays said:
Ramires with guile ? The vision and passing skills ( with both feet ) he showed against Chelsea were impressive.

This gets me at a semi then I remember everyone saying Garcia was Busquets with Alonso's long range passing.

Just google him and watch some of his games and both the Chelsea performances' in this years UCL... should help you with your semi problem

Tbh SS I'd be surprised if we ended up paying over £20m for fernandinho at this point. With his comments over the weekend and I'm sure both us and his agent haggling their thick owner to get he price down it will get done at a reasonable fee

Just watched the link of the CL game at the Bridge and he made two or three passes that Garcia couldn't even think of attempting in his dreams ... Only seen him play a couple of times, so not sure how consistently he produces it but he clearly offers some of the qualities we've lacked this season.

NoahCity said:
who would the people who don't want Fernandinho prefer?

If we can get Fernandinho, great. The other alternative is another brazilian (Paulinho) same type of player - box to box and can attack/defend - but 4 years younger.

BlueMoonz1977 said:
NoahCity said:
who would the people who don't want Fernandinho prefer?

If we can get Fernandinho, great. The other alternative is another brazilian (Paulinho) same type of player - box to box and can attack/defend - but 4 years younger.
my point is some people seem to not want him at all. If anything, he has produced on a higher level than Paulinho as (Fernan has done it in UCL).

Paulinho is a bigger gamble than Fernandinho for us and I don't think we will get screwed by Shakhtar.

Ray78 said:
Paulinho is a bigger gamble than Fernandinho for us and I don't think we will get screwed by Shakhtar.

a slightly bigger gamble if that, Yes Fernan is already established at Shahktar but Paulinho is a quality player as well.

i agree that we will get Fernandinho for around £23-£25m, not anywhere near the fee quoted by the manager

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.