Fernandinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
celticfc482 said:
suvommukherjee08 said:
It seems he is desperate for the move.Just check his twitter seems to retweet every Manchester City fan now even retweeted an article:
Why Fernandinho (@fernaoficial) Would Be a Smart Addition for Manchester City
Never seen someone so desperate to move to our club :)

Its highly possible that is not actually his account. In fact I am pretty sure it is definitely not official.

Its official. Shakhtar have tweeted him amongst others like Neymar who are verified accounts.

Just hope its a done deal or very very unprofesional

The Man With The Stick said:
Someone jus said he's doin an 'Odemwingie' on twitter???

yes, re-tweeting City fans comments on him<br /><br />-- Tue May 14, 2013 5:09 pm --<br /><br /><a class="postlink" href="https://twitter.com/fernaoficial" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://twitter.com/fernaoficial</a>

celticfc482 said:
suvommukherjee08 said:
It seems he is desperate for the move.Just check his twitter seems to retweet every Manchester City fan now even retweeted an article:
Why Fernandinho (@fernaoficial) Would Be a Smart Addition for Manchester City
Never seen someone so desperate to move to our club :)

Its highly possible that is not actually his account. In fact I am pretty sure it is definitely not official.

according to one statement it is his official account - Neymar's father is a follower and has tweeted the account on numerous occassions. So I can't see the father of Neymar tweeting some kids - unless of course Neymar's dad's account is fake LOL

I doubt that the official(and verified) Shaktar Donetsk account would have followed him if they weren't sure that it was his real one. Like with us, City are quickly confirming wheather a account of a City player is real or not. Also, like som has pointet out, I also doubt that quite a few noteable players would follow him if it weren't him.

I think the reason he may be desperate to move to the Premier league is because of the upcoming world cup, every Brazilian is going to want to be part of the team, and so put themselves on the biggest possible stage to showcase themselves. It's why I'm pretty hopeful of Leandro Damaio coming to Spurs. If City don't want Fernandinho I'd hope we take him, top class player. I know AVB tried to sign him when he was at Chelsea.

GHoddle said:
I think the reason he may be desperate to move to the Premier league is because of the upcoming world cup, every Brazilian is going to want to be part of the team, and so put themselves on the biggest possible stage to showcase themselves. It's why I'm pretty hopeful of Leandro Damaio coming to Spurs. If City don't want Fernandinho I'd hope we take him, top class player. I know AVB tried to sign him when he was at Chelsea.
That is the reason yes, he did say that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.