Fernandinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to say...at this moment in time, he is not getting better...whether thats down to the system we,re playing or just the pace of the premiership...he just doesn,t look strong enough or quick enough in the challenge to me.. his dispossession of the ball again today could have cost us like it did against Bayern......maybe time is what he needs.....but i don,t remember N. De Yong needing time ......and should we or afford to be giving him time...£ 30,000,000 is a hell of a lot money to be taking a gamble on somebody....who basically replaced who we sold to AC milan for pittance ......and i may be mistaken but i,m sure Fernandinho..was on our radar before Pellars came in...so i,m not attaching blame their..............just an opinian.............

Wasn't going to get involved, but what a stupid comment. I think he's playing well.
Im white (sorry Caucasian BTW) Anyway he's Brazillian.

Of course, I'm not suggesting that anything racist has been said in this thread. It hasn't, not to my knowledge.

I'm going off supporters reactions, comments and criticisms in the stadium over the course of years.

The fact that we - as a society as a whole - only identify racism as direct slurs as opposed to more subtle and widespread subconscious racism is sad.

dwren said:
Sorry to say...at this moment in time, he is not getting better...whether thats down to the system we,re playing or just the pace of the premiership...he just doesn,t look strong enough or quick enough in the challenge to me.. his dispossession of the ball again today could have cost us like it did against Bayern......maybe time is what he needs.....but i don,t remember N. De Yong needing time ......and should we or afford to be giving him time...£ 30,000,000 is a hell of a lot money to be taking a gamble on somebody....who basically replaced who we sold to AC milan for pittance ......and i may be mistaken but i,m sure Fernandinho..was on our radar before Pellars came in...so i,m not attaching blame their..............just an opinian.............

Then I think, your memory is being confused. NDJ wasn't an instant hit with all.

6one said:
Of course, I'm not suggesting that anything racist has been said in this thread. It hasn't, not to my knowledge.

I'm going off supporters reactions, comments and criticisms in the stadium over the course of years.

The fact that we - as a society as a whole - only identify racism as direct slurs as opposed to more subtle and widespread subconscious racism is sad.

Do shut up.

6one said:

Enough!

Desist

Thank You

And I'm incredulous that we are not allowed to discuss the issue. Speechless.

6one said:

I'll direct you to the Joe/Garcia/Dzeko/Kolarov threads.

On topic, think Fernandinho is starting to settle in. Need a bit more time to judge him.

6one said:

If you want to raise it as a subject for discussion I suggest you start a thread in the cellar part of the forum, but do be careful about making insinuations

Now that is quite enough of this crap, back on the topic under discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.