Fernandinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mike D said:
Ducado said:
Mike D said:
I just hope he turns the corner like Silva did but right now he's not fit to lick Barry's boots.

Mike we seem to watching a different player, the one I am seeing is doing just fine

I seem to be the Adrian Durham of this board sometimes but some people really need to wake up and smell the coffee on this. .

Are you an ugly ginger ****?

The guy is one of the worst tacklers i have seen, unbelievably bad and is so easily turned its embarrassing. Reminds me of Gelson Fernanades but he didn't come with a huge price tag. Gaz Baz all day long for me.

ID70 said:
The guy is one of the worst tacklers i have seen, unbelievably bad and is so easily turned its embarrassing. Reminds me of Gelson Fernanades but he didn't come with a huge price tag. Gaz Baz all day long for me.

Luckily nobody gives a fuck what you think

We need to sign somebody who can speak Portuguese.

Dino's already homesick for Shakhtar. :-?

Either that or rent him an apartment near Bem Brasil in town.

Sky Blue said:
Mike D said:
Ducado said:
Mike we seem to watching a different player, the one I am seeing is doing just fine

I seem to be the Adrian Durham of this board sometimes but some people really need to wake up and smell the coffee on this. .

What a random, racist question. Don't know how you can fathom his ethnicity, religion, appearance or whatever because he has a difference in opinion.

jrb said:
We need to sign somebody who can speak Portuguese.

Dino's already homesick for Shakhtar. :-?

Either that or rent him an apartment near Bem Brasil in town.

Or he could fucking learn English<br /><br />-- Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:22 pm --<br /><br />
The Chief said:
Sky Blue said:
Mike D said:

What a random, racist question. Don't know how you can fathom his ethnicity, religion, appearance or whatever because he has a difference in opinion.

How in the hell can one be racist about gingers ?

The Chief said:
Sky Blue said:
Mike D said:

Oh fucking dear. Google Adrian Durham.

Sky Blue said:
The Chief said:
Sky Blue said:

Oh fucking dear. Google Adrian Durham.

Ah :-)

Bad enough listening to them but never had a visual.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.