Status
Not open for further replies.
El Mago Silva said:
How about this for a Fernandinho song?

Ohhhh Fernandinho
Came from Shakhtar - to win the Prem
Better than Ramires, Paulinho, and the rest
Paid 4 million quid (or "Turned down his bonus") so that he could join the best

Feedback appreciated - Fernan deserves a song :)
How about Came from Shakhtar - to wear the Crest

bluethunder said:
barry scored not one , but two own goals last season. the guy reached his expiry date. fernandinho might have costed 35 million but that's the transfer market for you.
No. Thats the transfer market for us. Way overpriced, just a grafter who got caught in possesion 3 times in the 1st half at Villa. Hopefully he will get better as the season goes on. Come on Ferny lad.

totallywired said:
bluethunder said:
barry scored not one , but two own goals last season. the guy reached his expiry date. fernandinho might have costed 35 million but that's the transfer market for you.
No. Thats the transfer market for us. Way overpriced, just a grafter who got caught in possesion 3 times in the 1st half at Villa. Hopefully he will get better as the season goes on. Come on Ferny lad.
You've got a strange way of supporting the players...

SamWiseDarlo said:
My opinion is that Fern will be the man to finally replace Nige (who had better technique than a lot of you seem to remember). Unlike some, I thought he had an average game against Villa but even in the games where he hasn't done anything superb, you can still see he has the potential.

I don't know if this has been covered, as there's just too much bullshit to wade through. However, a few pages ago mammutly seemed fixated on comparing his initial assessment of Jo to his seemingly controversial opinion on the talents of Fernandinho.

Whilst correctly assuming that Jo would not turn into the ruthless goal-machine that we all wanted, you were wrong about a number of things. Firstly, you stated that he wouldn't make it into any other Premier League team and that, if he went to Everton, Moyes wouldn't play him. Moyes liked him enough to take him for a second loan whilst Jo played 27 league games, scoring 5 goals. You also stated he would not play for Brazil again. João Alves de Assis Silva has scored 5 international goals over 4 months in 2013.

I hate to use my first post trying to discredit the opinion of a fellow Blue but I get the idea that you feel justified in your hurried assessment of Fernandinho because of a partially correct call he made about a player nearly 5 years ago. Fair enough, you don't think Fern will have that big an impact. After all, Bluemoon seems to be some sort of Mecca for fickle Blues who exaggerate and change their opinion with every brilliant/ poor result and, at the very least, you remain consistent in your views.

BUT, when the only reason you're standing firm is because you're using your predictions on the failings of Jo as a crutch, I'd like to take the opportunity to kick it out from under you.

rag

mammutly said:
SamWiseDarlo said:
My opinion is that Fern will be the man to finally replace Nige (who had better technique than a lot of you seem to remember). Unlike some, I thought he had an average game against Villa but even in the games where he hasn't done anything superb, you can still see he has the potential.

I don't know if this has been covered, as there's just too much bullshit to wade through. However, a few pages ago mammutly seemed fixated on comparing his initial assessment of Jo to his seemingly controversial opinion on the talents of Fernandinho.

Whilst correctly assuming that Jo would not turn into the ruthless goal-machine that we all wanted, you were wrong about a number of things. Firstly, you stated that he wouldn't make it into any other Premier League team and that, if he went to Everton, Moyes wouldn't play him. Moyes liked him enough to take him for a second loan whilst Jo played 27 league games, scoring 5 goals. You also stated he would not play for Brazil again. João Alves de Assis Silva has scored 5 international goals over 4 months in 2013.

I hate to use my first post trying to discredit the opinion of a fellow Blue but I get the idea that you feel justified in your hurried assessment of Fernandinho because of a partially correct call he made about a player nearly 5 years ago. Fair enough, you don't think Fern will have that big an impact. After all, Bluemoon seems to be some sort of Mecca for fickle Blues who exaggerate and change their opinion with every brilliant/ poor result and, at the very least, you remain consistent in your views.

BUT, when the only reason you're standing firm is because you're using your predictions on the failings of Jo as a crutch, I'd like to take the opportunity to kick it out from under you.

rag

Obviously

ColinLee said:
totallywired said:
bluethunder said:
Explain. He was overpriced, he did get caught in possesion 3 times at villa. Then read the last 2 sentences.

totallywired said:
ColinLee said:
totallywired said:
Explain. He was overpriced, he did get caught in possesion 3 times at villa. Then read the last 2 sentences.
Fuck does it matter what he costs You didnt pay it did you?

Not sure why people get bum hurt about players costs. If city feel hes worth 30 million then so be it.

mammutly said:
SamWiseDarlo said:

rag

I agree, you do post like one.

Your assessments of Fernandinho are simply illogical. I don't know if he's going to turn into a savior of the midfield, but he's played quite well on the whole while bedding into a new league. There's a lot to like. Focusing on what you've decided the player doesn't do well is asinine, both because you've been often wrong and because it ignores a lot of the very very good things he's been doing.

And yes, he's been caught in possession a few times, including versus Villa. I'm not sure when this became an unforgivable mistake for a midfielder, but that's partly the responsibility of your teammates, anyway. This guy's done a good job and he's freeing up Yaya well, I don't understand at all the desire to come on here and complain about him.

mcfc2607 said:
totallywired said:
ColinLee said:
Fuck does it matter what he costs You didnt pay it did you?

Not sure why people get bum hurt about players costs. If city feel hes worth 30 million then so be it.
No i didn`t pay it. Forums are about opinions and not just toeing the party line. Like i said previously, `hopefully he we get better, come on Ferny lad`.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.